Anoobis are massive, jackal headed warriors wearing Egyptian style armor and carrying a scythe. They serve as minibosses in the Ruins of Nas'de endless stage in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers. They have no encyclopedia entry.
Anoobis are massive bipedal jackals wearing armor traditionally seen in ancient Egypt. At least one Anoobis is spawned every tenth wave of the level. As a mini-boss, they are functionally identical to giant enemies and have an area attack, but possess the stats on par with true bosses, are immune to instant kills and most afflictions, and take away 20 lives if leaked.
- Heroes with a high damage output are great for lowering their health, but the huge health and damage scaling makes it suicide to block them in later waves. Therefore, it is recommended to use other soldiers to stall them whilst the melee hero heals.
- Dante can use guerrilla tactics by constantly shooting the boss, then running far away enough to not get pulled into melee, and resume shooting, allowing him to greatly harm an Anoobis without being hurt himself.
- Nivus is great at sniping it, but he needs a safe spot to avoid being distracted by other enemies.
- Karkinos is incredibly useful with his Battle Hardened skill, and his Glue Shot will slow the boss down enough to let him fully heal before going back into combat.
- Kahz can stand up to him for a long time in melee while dealing high damage to him. Be sure to leave Bull Rush nonupgraded however, otherwise he will rush to other enemies.
- An Archmage Tower is the most helpful tower against them, especially with both upgrades. Critical Mass lets it deal more damage, and the Twister moves other enemies behind the boss so that other towers will focus on it.
- Anubis is the Greek name of the jackal-headed god associated with mummification and the afterlife in ancient Egyptian religion.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|