These agile hunters have a strong set of legs that use to jump over their enemies to cause a devastating impact.
Frog-men with shields and double-sided halberds, Anurian Chasers are the footsoldiers of the Anurians. They sport medium armor, deal moderate damage, appear in groups and have the very dangerous ability to jump towards your troops, quickly bypassing your defences while dealing area damage upon landing. Furthermore, their large numbers will allow them to quickly overwhelm barracks while subsequently leaking through.
They will not use their leaping ability if the landing point is near the exit.
- Avoid placing Barracks in a position where they can leap to, otherwise they will devastate said barracks with their numbers and jump attack while then leaking through.
- If possible, you can place Barracks somewhere near the exit where they will not be able to jump towards.
- Use leveled-up barracks to make sure they survive several jump attacks.
- Magic towers are proficient at dealing damage past their armor, although they may have trouble with the sheer numbers later on.
- Artillery, especially the Melting Furnace can be useful as it will hit their large numbers and partially bypass their medium armor. Since they will begin grouping up due to their jump ability, placing one near the barracks can deal damage to the group at once.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|