Apprentices of Anurian thaumaturgy. They're capable of infusing their magical essence to allies with powerful effects.
Blue Axolotl-people with blue magic staves, these Anurians attack with ranged magic and can infuse Anurian Wardens and Crystal Amphiteres with magic, casting a shield of 200 HP to the former and a speed boost to the latter. They can also infuse the Infusion Crystals with magic (will take a few seconds), and if successful this will disable a random tower for a period of time. All these abilities make them very dangerous and a top priority to take out or interrupt. Thankfully, they have relatively low HP.
- While they may sport medium magic resistance, their HP is rather low meaning that sufficiently strong Magic Towers can be viable, but should not be considered in place of Ranged Towers when funds are too low to upgrade them.
- Bone Flingers random targeting can target them behind Anurian Wardens while being effective against their lack of armor and low HP.
- Melting Furnace can reliably hit them even if they're behind Wardens. It will also stun them causing them to abort any attempts of infusion.
- Keep them busy or away from Anurian Wardens to the best of your ability, as they can easily replenish the Wardens' shields. Use Goonies to block them as they cannot infuse units if blocked.
- Area-based Ultimate Spells are very useful as they appear in small groups and tend to clump up. Several area spells like Asra's Toxic Rain or Doom Tank SG-11's Call of the Valkyrie can easily kill them. Alternatively, Oloch's Seal of Isolation can teleport them away from the Wardens, giving you time to block them off and finish them quickly.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|