|“||Hado i philinn.||”|
"Arcane Archers shoot magical arrows that weaken their target's magic resistance. (-3% per shot and 2 shots per volley)"
They shoot two arrows at a time, dealing half the listed damage each.
"Let's light 'em up!"
Shoots an explosive magical arrow that deals additional area magic damage (damage area: 115). (Cooldown: 12 seconds)
Shoots an arrow that puts an enemy to sleep for 4 (4.4) seconds.
- 25% wider than the Level 1 Hunter Arbor
- 12% wider than the Level 2 Watcher Arbor
- Same as the Level 3 Sentinel Arbor
Arcane Archer is specialized in Crowd Control, wreaking havoc in groups of weak enemies with Burst Arrows, which deals magic damage and catch leaks effectively with Slumber Arrows. Their most notable asset is the ability to shoot at up to two targets in range simultaneously, dealing damage while reducing the magic resistance of those enemies. Arcane Archers should be placed in front, near lines of Mages, so they can thin out the coming horde with their skills, leaving stronger foes for the Mages to kill.
- Light crowd control: The Arcane Archers can handle small numbers of enemies quite well thanks to the dual targeting system, however, they fall short to Druids when larger hordes are concerned.
- Multi-purpose: The Arcane Archers have something up their sleeves for any kind of situations, ranging from groups of weak foes to durable, lone ones, and can handle both armored and magic resistant enemies.
- Inexpensive: Arcane Archers do not cost much gold compared to their usefulness. Thus, they are good towers to build first in any stages.
- Diluted damage: While the Arcane Archers' arrows can deal huge damage on a single target, their damage output is diluted when more than one foe is within range, limiting their capability of directly killing enemies. This weakness can be fatal, as it leaves the tower more vulnerable to being overrun.
- Master Shooter (1 star)
- Increases Archer attack damage.
- Treesinged Bow (1 star)
- Increases Archer attack range (by 10%).
- Obsidian Heads (2 stars)
- Archers deal maximum damage against unarmored targets.
- Elven Training (2 stars)
- Improves all Archer special abilities.
- Bloodletting Shot (3 stars)
- Archer attacks have a 15% chance of causing heavy bleeding and dealing extra 10% of the damage made by the arrow.
Tower Maximum Bloodletting Damage Hunter Arbor 23 (22 iOS) Watcher Arbor 23 (22 iOS) Sentinel Arbor 46 (44 iOS) Arcane Archers 46 (44 iOS) Golden Longbows Long-range shot: 161 (154 iOS)
Long-range shot combined with a "crit": 299 (286 iOS)
Short-range shot: 69 (66 iOS)
Short-range shot combined with a "crit": 115 (110 iOS)
- "Hado i philinn." Lord of the Rings movie quote "hurl the arrows"
- "Sweet dreams are made of this."
- "Natha daged dhaer." another Lord of the rings movie quote. "They are all going to die"
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|