- This article is about the enemy in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the tower in Kingdom Rush, see Arcane Wizard.
Masters of the arcane, they use the raw power inside of them to blast away everyone that dares to defy them.
Arcane Wizards with high magical prowess, they can cast spells to nuke their enemies as well as aid their allies. They can teleport a group of 4 to 10 allies in an area along the path by 25 nodes (Cooldown: 8 seconds). Their ranged attacks casts a rain of energy meteors that deal armor-piercing area magical damage. Both these abilities along with their very high magic resistance make them annoying and potentially dangerous enemies.
- Place attacking towers slightly further down the path so that they can deal with any teleported enemies. If possible, try to eliminate the group of enemies quickly so that the mage will not teleport them (they will only teleport if there are 4 or more enemies in an area).
- Avoid using magic towers against them as they have very high magic resistance.
- Shadow Archers are ideal as they deal good amounts of physical damage against them.
- Bone Flingers with Got Milk upgrade can also be a viable choice as their random targeting can hit them instead of the troops that have been teleported forwards.
- Barracks troops will not last very long against their magic attacks which pierce armor and deal heavy damage. However, you can position the barracks to force the magus into melee combat, which will prevent them from using their teleportation (and their melee attack is far weaker than their ranged attack)
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|