|“||Into the wild.||”|
The Arch-Druid Henge is a level 4 Artillery Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins, unlocked in stage 7, Rockhenge. Arch-Druids can store up their ammunition when idle and then release up to three rocks at once, like the Archmage Tower from Frontiers.
Description[edit | edit source]
Arch-Druids have total control over nature, commanding earth, beast and spirit alike.
Compared to the other level 4 tower, the Weirdwood, the Arch-Druid Henge attacks faster and its upgrades give it superior crowd control. However, the damage is the same from the Menhir Circle, requiring some support when facing stronger enemies.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Sylvan Curse[edit | edit source]
Curses an enemy for 5 seconds, causing a percentage of all damage dealt to it to also affect nearby enemies.
(Cooldown: 16 seconds)
|Level||Cost||Percentage of Damage|
Runed Bears[edit | edit source]
Invokes a mythical runed bear to block and fight enemies.
|Level||Cost||Number of Bears|
|HP||Heal Rate||Damage (1.0s)||Armor||Respawn|
The Runed Bears have different names, as with all soldier units.
Range[edit | edit source]
- 27% wider than the Level 1 Stone Circle
- 12% wider than the Level 2 Boulder Circle
- Same as the Level 3 Menhir Circle
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A really great strategy involving Arch-Druid Henges is to pair them with Golden Longbows. A combination of Sylvan Curse and Hunter's Mark ability can severely wreck armies of even rather durable enemies, with a maximum of DOUBLE DAMAGE to ALL ENEMIES IN A GROUP. Runed Bears and barracks allow for bigger crowds of enemies to suffer this type of massive damage. Arch Druid Henges could easily wipe out a group of Satyr Cutthroats, Sword Spiders, Spiderbroods and Gnolls. Runed Bears could be used to hold back lower-tier enemies but could also slow down giant enemies, like Bandersnatches, for a few seconds.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Arch-Druid Henges are good for crowd control, and their attack rate is faster than its previous levels. Whenever there are no enemies in their range, Arch-Druid Henges can rise up to 3 boulders, then launch all three of them at enemies, albeit with reduced accuracy.
- Arch-Druid Henges are a really versatile tower, because they have an ability to summon up to two bears, which can be treated as barracks to fight enemies. However, one might want to build another tower to support both the boulder and the bears when facing stronger enemies.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Arch-Druid shouldn't be upgraded too quickly in early waves, because there are overflow enemies that can overwhelm the boulder. Barracks are recommended to slow them down.
- Not recommended against flying enemies, since they can only target enemies on the ground. However, flying enemies flying right above allied ground enemies can still be damaged.
- Fast targets, like Blood Gnolls, are often missed. Therefore the Arch-Druid needs barrack support to hit more of their shots.
Related Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Hardened Boulders (1 star)
- Increases Druid attack damage. (+10%)
- Sharp Splinters (1 star)
- Increases boulder explosion area.
- Earth Mastery (2 stars)
- Increases Druid attack range. (by 10%)
- Heavy Load (3 stars)
- Boulder explosions ignore physical armor.
- Shocking Impact (3 stars)
- Boulder explosions slow enemies for a short time. (by 50% for 0.5 second)
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
Arch-Druid[edit | edit source]
- "Into the wild" (main)
- "Verdant fury!" (Sylvan Curse)
Runed Bear[edit | edit source]
- The names Yogi and Booboo are both references to the bears of the same name from Hanna Barbera.
- The name of a bear from The Muppets.
- "Into the Wild"
- A 2007 biographical drama film adaptation of the 1996 non-fiction novel of the same name by Jon Krakauer, based on the adventures of Christopher McCandless.
- "Verdant Fury"
- An attack response said by Nature's Prophet in DOTA2
- Both Sylvan curse and Runed Bears adds people sitting below the Arch Druid, just as Wrath of the Forest adds one to the Rangers Hideout.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cpt. • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|