Beresad is a powerful black dragon with a strong lust for gold. He is a minor antagonist in Kingdom Rush Frontiers, a recruitable mercenary in Kingdom Rush Origins, and a hero in Kingdom Rush Vengeance. He makes a cameo appearance in Legends of Kingdom Rush.
- This article is about the adult dragon in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers. For the baby dragon in Kingdom Rush: Origins, see Young Beresad.
Beresad is first seen sleeping at the opening of a cave inside his lair. Behind him is an enormous pile of gold. He cannot be attacked.
Beresad wakes up during the following waves:
(* When next waves are called instantly, a few wakeups can be skipped.)
Beresad will occasionally open his eyes and puff out smoke, then go back to sleep. During the specified waves however, he will take flight after opening his eyes and fly over one of the four 'lines' of Strategic Points on the map, breathing green fire onto them. He will then return to the entrance of his cave and go back to sleep. Any tower hit by the green fire is disabled for 6 seconds, and towers cannot be built on strategic points that are on fire.
When Beresad is busy disabling towers, it is possible to steal Gold from his hoard. A maximum of 100 gold can be stolen. Clicking the hoard once will give all 100 gold, however, it is advised to do this as soon as Beresad takes flight because if he comes back it will be interrupted.
- Beresad cannot disable Melee Towers and the Battle-Mecha T200. It is not possible to upgrade, move the rally points or respawn the soldiers of the towers hit by the green fire, but the soldiers/mecha themselves are not affected.
- If a tower is upgraded directly before getting burnt, it will become immune to disabling for a split second. Use your reflexes!
|"Go ahead, make my day!"|
This article is a Hero Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"Time is golden!"
Beresad's devastating power could only be surpassed by his colossal greed. A promise of all the treasures held in the Dwarven Kingdom was all it took to secure this ancient dragon's dreaded might for Vez'nan's campaign.
CONFLAGRATION (active, cooldown: 28/26/24 seconds) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Beresad breathes a potent blaze that scorches the ground, dealing up to 50/80/120 True Damage to all enemies standing in the flames.
FEAR THE DRAGON (active, cooldown: 22 seconds) (1/1/1 hero points):
- Beresad growls with strength. All affected enemies run for their lives, going back through the path for 3/5/7 seconds. Beresad won't cast this spell if placed out of the path.
DRAGON SPAWN (active, cooldown: 45 seconds) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Spits a rock to the path and infuses it with magic to form a golem that will fight enemies for 20 seconds.
|Level||HP||Damage (1.5s)||Armor||Heal rate|
OBLITERATE (active, cooldown: 70/60/50 seconds) (4/1/1 hero points):
- Shoots a concentrated ball of fire at an enemy, killing it instantly and causing an explosion that deals 8-12/12-18/18-24 True Damage to all enemies close to it.
HELLFIRE (active, cooldown: 70 seconds) (5/5/5 hero points):
- Beresad summons a rain of fire, dealing 25/60/120/180 True Damage (1/3/6/9 damage per 0.2 second) over 4 seconds to all enemies on the stage.
- Enemies killed by Beresad generate extra gold. (The description is misleading on mobile.) Specifically, each killed enemy grants two gold more than usual. The effect is as insignificant as it seems; Beresad's real power lies in his other abilities.
- The gold bonus from Avarice is not triggered by kills with Hellfire.
- Beresad has the ability to fly, and is not forced to stay on the road.
Beresad's basic attacks deal physical damage.
Tips and Tricks
- Beresad: 320 in ranged
- Dark Golem: 120 in melee
- BACK TO BATTLE (1 upgrade point)
- Reduces the respawn time of Heroes. (10% respawn reduction)
- SPECIAL TRAINING (1 upgrade point)
- Thanks to a secret and intense training heroes level up faster. (25% extra XP gain)
- ONE MAN ARMY (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their base attack damage. (15% extra damage)
- ULTIMATE POWER (1 upgrade point)
- All heroes' Ultimate skills now have their cool downs reduced. (20% CD reduction)
- IRON WILL (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their maximum health. (20% HP increase)
- SHIELD OF PROTECTION (2 upgrade points)
- Every basic attack inflicted to a hero has a small chance of dealing no damage. (10% chance to trigger)
- SECOND WIND (4 upgrade points)
- Heroes now have a small chance of instantly respawning. (10% chance to trigger)
- "Time is golden!"
- "My breath is death!"
- "The heaven shall burn!"
- "All that glitters is mine."
- (death) "They'll pay for this!"
- Beresad's name could be a reference to the "Beresaad", a clan of warriors in the game Dragon Age.
- "All that glitters is mine"
- A play on the term all that glitters are light, sparkle, flash, shimmer, glimmer, shiny, and gold.
- "My breath is death"
- Reference to a line spoken by the dragon Smaug in The Hobbit
- The Dragon Spawn is based on the Inferno Golem from Warcraft III
- Beresad resembles Godzilla, a giant black movie monster from "Gojira" due to his black spikes on his back.
- Kahz, Saitam, Xin, Bruce, and Beresad are the only heroes that roar loudly in the Kingdom Rush games.