|“||Honor to serve!||”|
"Warrior monks that take combat as an art form where perfection is just the beginning."
Gives chance of becoming invulnerable for 2 seconds and dealing 36 True Damage in a small area when attacked.
|Level||Cost||Chance of Invulnerability|
Increases Bladesingers' attack damage by 5 and attack speed by 20%. (+9.25 damage per second in practice)
Special maneuver that slashes* many times dealing True Damage. (Cooldown: 10 seconds)
Requires 2 targets in range to activate.
|Level||Cost||Number of Slashes||Damage per Slash|
- The Bladesinger Hall does not have any ranged attacks, unlike its previous levels, the Warden Barrack and the Ranger Barrack. As a result, the player has to make sure they have towers capable of attacking flying or ranged enemies to provide cover for the Bladesingers.
- While Perfect Parry allows the Bladesingers to soak up damage while it is active, the Bladesingers are still not exceptionally durable. Thus, it is recommended to avoid overwhelming them with too many strong enemies, and support them with towers, as well as Forest Keepers to heal the Bladesingers while they fight.
- If the Bladesingers are going to face waves of small foes, it is advised to upgrade Blade Dance first, as it allows the Bladesingers to kill off lesser foes before they reach melee range, to thin out the horde pressuring the player's choke points. Bladesingers do not perform Blade Dance when facing a single enemy.
- With Blade Dance, 3 Bladesingers can deal 120-210 / 315-423 / 480-672 True Damage.
- Enchanted Armor gives +10% armor for a total of 60%.
- In total with all upgrades, their EHP* is 500 points of physical damage per soldier (3 soldiers equals 1500 EHP).
- The cost of the Defender Barracks is 785 Gold, 734 if upgraded.
- Gold spend per EHP (for all 3 soldiers) is 0.52 (0.49 if upgraded).
Note: Effective Hit Points = how much damage a unit needs to take before dying.
- Expert Tactician (1 star)
- Increases barracks rally point range.
- Enchanted Armor (2 stars)
- Barracks equip soldiers with improved armor. (+10%)
- Moon Forged Blades (2 stars)
- Soldier attacks deal additional magic damage.
- Blessing of Elynie (3 stars)
- Soldiers have a 10% chance of cheating death when dealt lethal damage. (Soldiers revive with full health when proced.)
- "Honor to serve!"
- "A red sun rises."
- "A song of death."
- "Let's dance!"
- "A red sun rises"
- A quote used by Legolas in the movie The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- "A Song of Death"
- A musical composition, usually an existing pop culture song, used throughout each film of the Final Destination series to foreshadow Death.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|