These deceivers deal in black magic, reanimating fallen tribesmen.
Blood Tricksters are usually found in the back rows, covered by other savages, allowing them to be shielded from towers while providing them with a healthy supply of fresh corpses. The zombies move fairly slowly, but hit hard and do not give gold, making them even more obnoxious.
Blood Tricksters cannot raise zombies from corpses which have already been shattered by a Dwarven Bombard or Grawl, claimed by Necromancer Towers, turned into confetti by Nivus, eaten by Ashbite or abducted by Sha'tra.
Their melee attack deals physical damage, but their ranged is not only more powerful but also does True Damage.
- Blood Tricksters are high priority targets. Taking them down early will save a lot of firepower for your towers.
- As Blood Tricksters will use ranged attacks, place Barracks and Reinforcements just on the edge of their range and use them as cannon fodder to distract them, drawing them away from the bulk of the battle.
- Blood Tricksters will not summon if they are under direct attack. In a similar vein as the above, one may position reinforcements such that they're likely to engage the Trickster. This allows the bulk of the swarm the Trickster surrounds themselves with to get killed off. If an NPC dies, the Trickster has a short amount of time to summon them from the dead. If they are distracted dead NPC's will stay dead. This is an excellent way of reducing the undead they can summon.
- The Tribal Axethrowers can be used to temporarily disable the undead summoning
- All Dwarven towers are highly effective, as enemies killed with artillery are destroyed and unable to be resurrected.
- Be wary of using Rain of Fire. Enemies killed instantly by the meteors will be resurrected as Zombies, even if the Blood Trickster was the main target. Having the Scorched Earth and Blazing Earth upgrades will help, as the zombies will be steadily damaged as they walk over the burnt ground.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|