Bolgur the Golden King is the first boss of Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, encountered at Bolgur's Throne. Bolgur sits in his throne, makes taunts through-out the level and will steal gold from the player if they have too much, rising to fight only when all 15 waves of enemies have been defeated.
Bolgur is the King of the Dwarves who rides his transformable throne mech. The mech is armed with an axe and hammer arm allowing it to attack twice, and hidden in its shoulder pads are missile launchers that fire homing missiles at enemies at any distance.
Being the first boss of the game, Bolgur is rather challenging due to high damage, strong minions and very powerful ranged attack. Despite being in a mech, he has no armor and can be attacked by any tower type.
- Try not to hoard too much gold (about 1000+) without spending it before the boss fight, since Bolgur will jump onto the gold counter and steal from it. If this happens, tap on him to shake him off.
- Make sure your towers are leveled to maximum level if you want to deal good damage to him.
- Do not take too long fighting him, as a large number of MechaDwarf MK.9s will head down from the north exit if he isn't beaten after a period of time.
- He has no armor, but he has very good health, so Shadow Archers skill shadow mark is very effective against him.
- He has good damage, but not an Instant kill, so you can build Dark Knights and upgrade them when they die, so they will respawn or restore health.
- If using Asra, avoid letting enemies trigger her Shield of Shadows as his missile volley attack can target her and she will not survive if Shield of Shadows is on cooldown.
- I Will make a song about this victory! Well... not me, my bards. - When level starts.
- I should have invested more in my army.
- You will pay the price of failure!
- A good battle! Do you want a beer?
- Now I don't dislike elves so much.
- Tell me, what's your price?
- Come on! Do you know how much it costs to clean that place?
- Orcs never were good payers anyway.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|