Three headed hounds with very thick skin, they can devour scores of soldiers.
Cerberus possess the stats and abilities of a giant enemy without all the flaws of other giant enemies. They are extremely tough, boasting a whopping 6000 health and High physical armor; even Bloodshells from Frontiers can barely match them in durability, and they can quickly mow down soldiers with their three mouths. Unlike other giant enemies, they run relatively fast (only their smaller canine cousins are faster), making Earth Elemental even more essential against them. They are also classified as a mini-boss, meaning that they are immune to Death Ray, Teleport, Polymorph, Sniper Shot and Wrath of the Forest. Even though Cerberus usually does not come with minions, they are still one of the most, if not the most, powerful and terrifying enemies in the Kingdom Rush series.
- Tesla x104 with Overcharge is helpful at the start of the path because other enemies might still be ahead of it and take the hits, but the chain attack will still hit Cerberus.
- Sorcerer Mage is invaluable against Cerberus: the Sorcerer's curse stacked on the Arcane Shatter upgrade will weaken their armor dramatically, and Rock Elemental can hold them off effectively, even longer if upgraded on low health.
- Holy Order with Healing Light III and Shield of Valor can block Cerberus for quite a while.
- Gerald Lightseeker can use Shield of Retribution against Cerberus, even though it deals area damage.
- Cerberus's infernal combustion does 666 physical area damage.
- Cerberus (Greek: Κέρβερος), in Greek and Roman mythology, is a multi-headed (usually three-headed) dog which guards the gates of the Underworld, to prevent the dead who have crossed the river Styx from ever escaping or the living from entering.
- Even though Cerberus only has three mouths, it can attack an unlimited number of units at any given point.
- Cerberus has the highest bounty of any enemy in the game outside of endless levels, at 350 gold.
- While it is asleep in Pit of Fire, it cannot be attacked but can be selected to view its status.
- This is the only non-boss enemy to be able to survive 1 use of the Fat Boy nuke, which does 4000 damage to it.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|