Little machines created to help dwarves in their daily tasks and fend off enemies with their hydraulic jaws.
Chomp Bots are moderately durable enemies (for their numbers) and, being made of metal, are mildly resistant to physical attacks. Their listed damage is deceptively low as they actually attack three times in quick succession.
Being mechanical enemies, when reduced to 0 HP by methods other than Artillery or disintegration, a Chomp Bot leaves behind a wreckage that can be repaired to full health by Smokebeard Engineers and lasts for a few seconds; their bounty is only awarded once enough time passes after their destruction for their wreckage to crumble, or if the Smokebeard Engineer is interrupted mid-repair.
- They are moderately durable and rather painful for early-game enemies due to dealing their listed damage three times at a fast rate, so upgrade your barracks.
- Level II or higher Magic towers work well against these as magical attacks will bypass their armor.
- Artillery can work well due to bypassing part of their armor, hitting groups of their numbers, and upon defeating them will destroy the wreckage and give gold immediately without leaving it disabled.
- Try to keep Smokebeard Engineers away from them as they can revive disabled Chomp Bots. If they start repairing one, block the Engineer to destroy the Chomp Bot instantly.
- They resemble Mousers from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|