Cyclopters are primitive flying machines invented by the dwarves.
Incredible flying contraptions invented to get past the main battle and strike from behind the enemy lines.
Cyclopters are pedal-powered Dwarven gyrocopters and the basic flying enemies in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. Like all flying enemies, they seek to reach the exits by bypassing soldiers and artillery. Being the first flying enemies in the game, Cyclopters are relatively slow and do not have a lot of HP. They are not much of a threat and more of a distraction from more dangerous enemies, such as Sulfur Alchemists and Smokebeard Engineers, which can cause real threats.
- Mage and archers are the only towers that can deal with cyclopters.
- Veruk's warmongers can also use spear throw to shoot Cyclopters as an emergency in case the cyclopters are almost breaking through the player's defenses.
- If you are using a ranged hero like Asra, their ranged attacks can deal damage to the Cyclopters.
- Hellion Tridents (the Reinforcements upgrade) can also be trusted to take care of them if the Tridents are not distracted by ground enemies.
- Make sure you use enough Barracks towers to block the other enemies from distracting your Infernal Mages and Shadow Archers from the Cyclopters.
- A level III-IV or two level II Shadow Archers at the back can take care of most that slip through your barracks.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|