The Dark Forge shoots high-voltage electric currents at enemies similar to the Tesla x104 from the original Kingdom Rush. Its base damage value is very good, allowing it to deal heavy damage to single targets. It attacks very slowly however, making in unfitting to deal with thick groups of enemies, though this can be rectified somewhat with Lightning Strike. As a matter of fact, 2 Lightning Strike upgrades is all it takes to kill Bats in one shot. In many ways it resembles a physical version of the Arcane Wizard: powerful single target damage, but generally ill-suited against large hordes.
Lightning strikes gain damage and will arc to additional targets*.
*: Deals 75% and 50% of the damage to the first additional target and the next targets, respectively. The description is incorrect saying 1/2/4 additional targets.
Animates Frankie, a mindless towering automaton that follows orders without question.
HP: 500, Respawn: 12 seconds, Heal Rate: 25 HP/s.
At level 2, Frankie gets new Jaxx v2 arms.
At level 3, Frankie gets a special area attack that deals 150 physical damage. (Cooldown: 6.5 seconds)
- The Dark Forge is built on the key impact location but its innate attack is very slow and weak; it only hits a single target at once and the damage is not enough to outright kill even a Bat. Thus, it must rely on the Lightning Strike upgrade to deal any significant damage.
- Frankie's health will be restored to full upon upgrades like Death Rider.
- Dark Forge suffers reduction of chain lightning damage.
- Lightning Strike heals Frankie's HP by 10 when it arcs to him.
- Frankie's area attack is very effective at killing big groups of enemies such as Zombies.
- 12% wider than DWAARP.
- Frankie's rally point range is 90% of Dark Forge.
- Courage (3 Stars)
- While in combat, soldiers & reinforcements regenerate health.
- "It's aliiiiiiiive! Haha, haha!"
- "Eeeelectric funeral!"
- "Frank Smash!........"
- "(Snarl, snarl, snarl, snarl, snarl)"
- Frankie the Flesh Golem is an obvious reference to Frankenstein's monster, a giant, grotesque creature made of flesh and animated by electricity that appears in Mary Shelley's Gothic novel Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus.
- "Electric funeral!"
- The name of a song by the heavy metal band Black Sabbath
- "It's alive! Huahaha!"
- A line spoken by the character Frankenstein in the 1931 film of the same name. It is spoken when the monster he has created comes to life.
- It's electrifying
- A line from the song 'You're the one that I want" from the 1978 film musical Grease.
- "Frankie smash!"
- A sleight on the catchphrase of the Hulk, who says "Hulk smash!"
- Jaxx v2 arms
- A reference to the character Jackson "Jax" Briggs from the Mortal Kombat series. From Mortal Kombat 3 onwards, Jax has a set of metal arms fitted.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|