- This article is about the tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the enemies in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, see Greenfin, Deviltide, Redspine, and/or Bluegale.
From the depths of the sea, Bluegales emerge to zap enemies with their powerful magic while a couple of skillful Greenfins stop them in place.
Chosen by the Sea
"We are the warriors of the deep."
Improve the stats of the Redspines.
|HP||Melee Damage||Ranged Damage||Armor||Respawn|
Redspines can now toss nets to trap enemies for a short time.
|2 seconds||14 seconds|
|4 seconds||12 seconds|
"Feel the Thunder."
Summons a cloud over an enemy that strikes 3 lightnings over 5 seconds. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
|Damage per Lightning|
- WAR RATIONS (1 soul): With a full belly, Barracks units have improved health. (30% additional HP)
- RUNES OF POWER (2 souls): All mage towers have a slight chance of dealing double damage on each attack. (10% chance of double damage)
- GUILD OF MERCHANTS (2 souls): Costs of towers' special skills is now reduced. (15% cost reduction)
- MASTER ARCHITECTS (2 souls):All towers gain extra bonus damage. (10% additional basic attack damage)
- "Sleep with the fishes."
- "The sea is our anger."
- "Drown and suffer."
- "We come from the deep" (when built)
- "Amphibious assault." (Chosen of the Deep)
- "No escape from the net." (Net Throw)
- "Electrifying." (Perfect Storm)
- The Deep Devil's Reef features three enemies first seen in the Rising Tides mini-campaign from Kingdom Rush: Frontiers; the Bluegale, Greenfin and Redspine
- Sleep with the fishes
- A phrase pertaining to gangster cliché. Anyone that was killed or had their body disposed of in a river, ocean or significant body of water was described as "sleeping with the fishes" as they were at the bottom of the waterbed, where the fish lived.
- Deep Devil names do not appear to have any significant meaning or reference. Like the Orc Warriors Den, they are simple, two or three syllable names.