| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
- This article is about the tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the enemies in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, see Greenfin, Deviltide, Redspine, and/or Bluegale.
|“||We come from the deep.||”|
The Deep Devil's Reef is a premium tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, available as an in-app purchase that costs $2.99. It functions as both a Magic Tower, by firing magical bolts at enemies, and a Melee Tower, by summoning two Greenfins (or Redspines, once upgraded to level 4) to block enemies.
From the depths of the sea, Bluegales emerge to zap enemies with their powerful magic while a couple of skillful Greenfins stop them in place.
Chosen by the Sea
"We are the warriors of the deep."
Improve the stats of the Redspines.
|HP||Melee Damage||Ranged Damage||Armor||Respawn|
Redspines can now toss nets to trap enemies for a short time.
|2 seconds||14 seconds|
|4 seconds||12 seconds|
"Feel the Thunder."
Summons a cloud over an enemy that strikes 3 lightnings over 5 seconds. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
|Damage per Lightning|
The Deep Devils' Reef is a versatile tower which combines the might of two separate classes; the mage and the barracks. However, "might" may be an overstatement here; the mage's damage is not devastating, especially in early tiers, while only two troops are spawned at a time. This consideration makes the Reef poor for situations where one would need superficial firepower or opponent stalling.
However, this does not mean that this tower has no use. It is great for a defense-in-depth strategy, where waves of opponents will have to pass through multiple obstructions and will be withered at each. Greenfins can take some damage, comparable to their orc counterparts, and thus can be used to block of enemies while another tower or the bluegale deals "chipping" damage. Each minor stronghold supported by a Reef might only wither the hordes down by a small margin, but the tower is more affordable than most mages at low tiers and thus can be built in number, making a large number of outposts feasible.
This tower truly shines at tier 4, making it an ideal late-game defense. The bluegale is capable of dealing great damage against armored targets at this point, with damage comparable to a high level infernal mage. The redspines, with their ranged attack and hefty health, can take a beating and return it, but keep in mind that this tower is generally weak against magic armored enemies.
- WAR RATIONS (1 soul)
- With a full belly, Barracks units have improved health. (30% additional HP)
- RUNES OF POWER (2 souls)
- All mage towers have a slight chance of dealing double damage on each attack. (10% chance of double damage)
- GUILD OF MERCHANTS (2 souls)
- Costs of towers' special skills is now reduced. (15% cost reduction)
- MASTER ARCHITECTS (2 souls)
- All towers gain extra bonus damage. (10% additional basic attack damage)
- "Sleep with the fishes."
- "The sea is our anger."
- "Drown and suffer."
- "We come from the deep" (when built)
- "Amphibious assault." (Chosen of the Deep)
- "No escape from the net." (Net Throw)
- "Electrifying." (Perfect Storm)
- The Deep Devil's Reef features three enemies first seen in the Rising Tides mini-campaign from Kingdom Rush: Frontiers; the Bluegale, Greenfin and Redspine
- "Sleep with the fishes"
- A phrase pertaining to gangster cliché. Anyone that was killed or had their body disposed of in a river, ocean or significant body of water was described as "sleeping with the fishes" as they were at the bottom of the waterbed, where the fish lived.
- Deep Devil names do not appear to have any significant meaning or reference. Like the Orc Warriors Den, they are simple, two or three syllable names.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|