|“||For the Queen!||”|
Description[edit | edit source]
"Trains elven Defenders to block and fight incoming enemies."
The tower trains three elven soldiers, called defenders. Defenders are the most basic soldier, with low health, negligible damage and little armor. They are able to hold and fight enemies, but should not be relied upon to actually bring them down, as most enemies will be able to kill them.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Despite possessing armor, the Defenders are still highly vulnerable to damage and can die in seconds. Their lack of a ranged attack also makes them less versatile compared to other Barracks. It is advised to upgrade them to Warden Barracks or higher as soon as possible, if not immediately after they are recruited.
Additonal Stats[edit | edit source]
- Enchanted Armor gives +10% armor for a total of 40%.
- In total with all upgrades, their EHP* is 83 points of physical damage per soldier (3 soldiers equals 249 EHP).
- The cost of the Defender Barracks is 100 Gold, 90 if upgraded.
- Gold spend per EHP (for all 3 soldiers) is 0.4 (0.36 if upgraded).
Note: Effective Hit Points = how much damage a unit needs to take before dying.
Related Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Elven Fencing (1 star)
- Reduces basic barracks construction costs. (-10% for level 1-3 Barracks)
- Expert Tactician (1 star)
- Increases barracks rally point range. (by 20%)
- Enchanted Armor (2 stars)
- Barracks equip soldiers with improved armor. (+10%)
- Moon Forged Blades (2 stars)
- Soldier attacks deal 15% additional magic damage.
|Tower||Damage without Upgrade (with Upgrade)|
|Defender Barracks||1-4 (2-6)|
|Warden Barracks||3-7 (4-9)|
|Ranger Barracks||8-12 (10-14)|
|Bladesinger Hall||10-14 (13-17)|
|Forest Keepers||24-36 (28-42)|
- Blessing of Elynie (3 stars): Soldiers have a 10% chance of cheating death when dealt lethal damage. (Soldiers revive with full health when proced.)
- "For the Queen!"
- "By the light of the moon!"
- "To the vanguard!"
- The quote "By the light of the moon!" is also used by the Sylvan Elves in the original Kingdom Rush. This may mean that there's a direct connection between the elves of the Elven Continent and the sylvan elves.
- When upgraded to the Bladesinger Hall, the names of the elves carry over.
- Defenders actually deal more damage than Militia, with a damage of 1-4 as opposed to 1-3. Overall, defenders are actually stronger than militia but take 4 seconds longer to respawn. Moreover, the Defender Barracks itself is significantly more expensive than the Militia Barracks.
- Some of the names bear similarities to or are the same as some famous elves from popular culture: Alrond, Alwe, Finwen and Ingwen are named after Elrond, Elwë, Finwë and Ingwë from Tolkien's legendarium; Dobbie after Dobby from Harry Potter; Illidon after Illidan from Warcraft; Linken after Link from The Legend of Zelda; Eltharion after Eltharion from Warhammer; Elaith and Xan after the characters of the same name in Forgotten Realms; Dalamar after Dalamar in Dragonlance; and Elric after Elric of Melniboné.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cpt. • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|