Fallen warriors revived by magical forces, rose for their last battle.
Draugrs are weak enemies, barely more dangerous than wildlings and don't pose a threat in small numbers.
The real threat comes from being summoned by Valkyries from dead Northerners, allowing them to spawn directly on choke points, distract towers from attacking the Valkyrie, and allowing her to summon more to overwhelm your defences with stupid Norse zombies. Worst of all, these summoned Draugrs don't grant gold when killed.
Draugrs' magic resistance makes mages almost useless against them, forcing the player to build archers and artilleries, which are less effective against the armored Valkyrie that summons them.
- Goblirangs and Artillery towers are good at dealing with their numbers as they will hit a group with ease without being resisted.
- Rotten Forest IV would be the best tower for Draugr, since the attack rate is very fast and the hordes of Draugr will be damaged very quickly within the range.
- Place both mages alongside an artillery or archer tower. The Draugrs' high magic resistance means that they won't take much magic damage at all, but the Valkyrie's high armor will make most non-mage towers take a long time to defeat them.
- If overwhelmed, use Soul Impact or area damage Ultimate abilities like Toxic Rain, Ice Zone, Call of the Valkyrie, or Hellfire Shockwave to deal with the horde. Avoid using it if there are a huge number of Wildlings in the area since the Valkyrie can easily create more Draugr from them.
- In Norse mythology, Draugrs are human bodies that came back as undeads to protect a place or torment who wronged them in life.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|