Driders are twisted fusions of Twilight elves and spiders that appear in the first Elven City.
Half spider, half elf abominations that charge into battle without fear or mercy.
Driders can be treated as more powerful spiders: fast but not as weak individually nor as numerous as Sword Spiders or Son of Mactans. In addition to that, they can poison and also can breed from soldiers: when a Drider kills one of their enemies (whether soldiers, reinforcements, Greenlings, etc...), they'll encase them in a cocoon from which hatches another Drider that gives no gold when killed, making low-level Defender Barracks essentially food to spawn more Driders. The cooldown of poison attack increases with each generation of Drider.
Their poison deals 84 damage over 10 seconds.
- Wild Magi are the best against them, thanks to their sufficient attack rate.
- Weirdwoods are useful, especially when they come in large groups. Use reinforcements or barracks to slow them down, and Weirdwoods will have no problem killing them while blocked. Be aware that they will turn reinforcements or soldiers into Driders.
- Arch-Druid Henges aren't recommended, since they seem to often miss fast targets.
- Heroes will not become Driders when bred.
- A Drider is an elf-spider crossbreed monster from the game Dungeons and Dragons.
- Driders are technically classified as spiders, allowing them to benefit from spiderwebs.
- Unlike most other spiders in the Kingdom Rush series, Driders do not have any magic resistance.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|