Dune Terrors are burrowing worm-like creatures that inhabit the Azsare Desert in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers.
Ravenous carnivores moving through the sands, always on the prowl, like a shark at sea.
Dune Terrors stalk the sand dunes beneath the surface, rendering them invulnerable to most attacks. They only ever surface in order to engage in combat with soldiers, making Barracks absolutely vital against them. Other than their ability to burrow, Dune Terrors do not have much health or deal much damage and are easily stopped by high-level Knights Barracks or Assassin's Guilds.
- Barracks are essential, as there is almost no other way of harming them if they are underground.
- Once they are engaged in combat, they can be easily dispatched. Use a combination of Artillery and Archer towers to clear as many as possible, as quickly as possible, so you do not risk them leaking past your defenses. Use Reinforcements to bolster the barracks.
- Be aware of the Sand Worm on Dunes of Despair. It can take out your huddled barracks and reinforcements quickly, allowing several Dune Terrors to escape before the units respawn.
- Rain of Fire has no effect either on impact nor with the ground scorched.
- Dynamite and Frozotov from the Shop have no effect.
- The Chill Wand will stop all movement whilst keeping them underground
- A Fat Boy will kill any Dune Terrors be they below or above ground.
- Alongside Fat Boy, Bruxa's Voodoo Doll is the only way to hurt or kill them while they are under the surface.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|