- This article is about the enemy in Kingdom Rush. For the tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, see Orc Shaman.
|“||Good... so you come to test your might against the horde? I don't think you will last very long..||”|
The Elder Shaman leads the orcish horde in the Rage Valley, and oversees the battle from his private compound.
The Elder Shaman is a shaman wearing a mask and holding a staff with a skull on it. Next to him someone wearing a skull mask beats a drum in a ritual. He taunts you with a grasp of the English language like no other goblin, orc, ogre, zombie, or troll has and casts spells designed to help his troops and hinder yours.
- The first is a Healing Totem, a straight winged staff emitting an orange glow. Any enemies that pass by the totem are subject to its healing aura.
- The second is a Speed Totem, a curved winged staff emitting a blue glow. Enemies that pass by it are subject to its speeding aura, and move twice as fast for a few seconds.
- The third is a Fire Totem, a horned staff bearing a sinister face and emitting a red glow. The totem appears amongst your troops and immediately causes any soldiers or heroes to start to burn.
- Good... so you come to test your might against the horde? I don't think you will last very long...
- Do you need a strategy guide?
- Kek! Kek! Kek!
- There will be no glory in your sacrifice!
- Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!
- For the Horde!
- The horde is ever stronger!
- I'm going to kill you. And then there will be cake!
- Do you smell it? The scent of fear?
- Good! I can feel your anger!
- Nothing will stop the march of my horde!
- "Good! I can feel your anger!" is a quote said by Darth Sidious(Emperor Palpatine) in the Star Wars film, The Return of the Jedi.