Flareons are demons with the ability to throw balls of fire. They damage nearby soldiers upon death and are resistant to magic.
These vile creatures can hurl devastating balls of fire, and they always attack in groups.
Flareons are basically Demon Spawns with a long-ranged attack that burns soldiers, are faster, and have better magic resistance. Their ranged attack forces you to do some annoying micromanagement with moving rally points, or your troops will sit there and happily get burned into ashes. However, Flareons are generally less threatening than Demon Spawn: they usually spawn later in the game, tend to cluster together (like all ranged enemies) making them vulnerable to artillery, and since they often stand at a distance from soldiers, infernal combustion is much less of a threat.
- Flareons' low health and tendency to get cluttered together make them especially susceptible to artillery.
- On mobile, Flareon's fireballs cannot set Ignus on fire because he is made of fire himself, making him an excellent damage sponge against them. However, Ignus still takes initial damage (on Steam, Ignus takes full 180 damage from their ranged attack)
- Flareon's fireball deals fire damage over time to afflicted targets.
- Their infernal combustion deals 40-100 physical area damage.
- On mobile version, fireball initially deals 15-30 damage and then 160 damage is dealt over 3 seconds. The initial damage does stack but the subsequent 160 damage does not stack until the effect wears off.
- On Steam, fireball deals 180 damage over 3 seconds (20 damage every one-third of a second). If an afflicted victim is attacked by fireball before the effect wears off, the duration of the effect is reset.
- The Flareon is named after a Fire type Pokémon of the same name that first appeared in Pokémon Red and Blue.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|