- This article is about the enemy in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the tower in Kingdom Rush, see Footmen Barracks.
Seasoned soldiers, equipped with a full set of armor and more than one battle on their backs. The backbone of Linirea's army.
Promoted Recruits of Linrea, these have better armor and weapons compared to Recruits. They also appear in large numbers like the Recruits, but are more difficult to take down due to having armor, higher damage and more HP.
Footmen promoted from Recruits by Troop Captains have a bounty of 16 gold instead of the usual 24.
- High level artillery (preferably the Goblin War Zeppelin or the Melting Furnace with Red Hot Coal ability) combined with barracks can decimate them in groups.
- High level mages (preferably the Infernal Mage and the Specters Mausoleum due to the area attack ability of Lava Fissure and the stalling power of Guardian Gargoyles ability, respectively) can take out individual footmen with high efficiency.
- If large groups of them are present, use area Ultimates or attacks. Asra's Toxic Rain and Doom Tank's Call of the Valkyrie are especially useful as they bypass their armor entirely and reduces them to low HP.
- In Lightseeker Camp, use Barracks or Reinforcements and/or strong towers as well as Ultimates or Soul Impact to prevent them from entering the Armory. Otherwise, they will emerge further down the middle lane as much more troublesome Paladins.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|