Ghosts are lost souls wandering the southern Valardul Wastes that appear in the Shadowmoon mini-campaign in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers. They are one of the six enemies in the series that are completely immune to physical damage, the others being Phantom Warriors, Spectral Knights, Scourger Banshees, Frozen Souls in the Iron Challenge of Breaking the Ice, and the purple Ancient Ghost.
Tortured spirits that roam the wastes, seeking release from their eternal suffering.
Ghosts have the unique ability to ignore soldiers and terrain - they might choose to follow the preset paths like other enemies, or just bypass them all together to reach the exits; either way, no soldier will be able to stop them. They are also completely immune to physical damage of any kind, making mages absolutely vital in stopping them - otherwise, they don't have much health and can be defeated without much difficulty unless if you've been neglecting magic towers, though beware of Ghouls and other fast enemies that can distract mages from shooting at Ghosts.
- Archmage Towers will almost assuredly kill them in a single shot, making them the best candidates for taking them out.
- Necromancers also work well as they attack fast, allowing them to moderately control larger numbers.
- Twister deals damage to ghosts, so use this to defeat large hordes of them.
- The DWAARP's Furnace Blast can kill ghosts in one shot along while dealing collateral damage to enemies nearby but is not recommended because of its pricey upgrade cost, short range and moderate cooldown.
- Bruxa's Voodoo Doll is especially effective against Ghosts, as they have very little HP and are usually numerous. Positioning her near a group of them allows the player to take full advantage.
- Lucrezia's Cloak ability can actually damage and one-shot kill Ghosts, so remember to micro-manage her to take them out as she's also focusing on Vampiresa.
GHOSTBUSTERS Complete the Desecrated Grove without any Ghosts escaping.
Ghosts are returning enemies found in the Haunted Wasteland, the fifth environment of Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, introduced in the Cursed Bargain Mini-Campaign.
Tortured spirits that roam the wasteland, seeking their release from eternal suffering
Like their Kingdom Rush: Frontiers counterparts, ghosts cannot be blocked. However, they are not immune to physical damage, instead having maximum physical armor. Furthermore, artillery type attacks will still bypass half their armor and they always follow the main path.
They are currently bugged as several magic type attacks like Wicked Sisters and even some true damage attacks don't work like they should.
- The best way to deal with them is to have an upgraded Specters Mausoleum and time the use of Haunted Gems perfectly.
- Jack O'Lantern's Explosive Head can take out a good chunk of health from a ghost and Nightmare will isolate corporeal enemies to make it easier for magic towers to hit the ghosts
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|