The Goblin War Zeppelin is a premium Artillery Tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, and costs $4.99. The tower itself serves to control the zeppelin, which drops bombs on enemies underneath it and can be moved via rally points.
The pinnacle of goblin warefare! This floating behemoth travels over its enemies, dropping bombs that cause mayhem and damaging all inside the blast.
|Level||Damage||Fire Rate||Attack Range|
Throws sticky tar onto the road, slowing down enemies stepping on it for 6 seconds. Requires at least 2 targets to trigger. (Cooldown: 15 seconds)
"I can see my house from here!"
Adds extra attack range to towers near the Zeppelin. A blue aura is displayed under the affected towers.
Summons a Goblin Zapper onto the Battlefield. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
|Cost||HP||Ranged Damage (1.0s)||Armor||Lifetime|
|160 (136)||60||18-28||None||12 seconds|
The zeppelin is functionally identical to Battle Mechas; an indestructible mobile artillery tower that packs a tough punch and coincidentally has an area slowdown upgrade. If going for the zapper, the zeppelin should be placed behind dark knights or orcs; otherwise, it should be placed in the middle of many other ranged towers to improve their range.
- BIGGER BOMBS (1 soul): Infused with powerful alchemy, explosions now have a bigger range of effect. (20% additional area of effect. Affects both the Zeppelin and Goblin Zapper.)
- GUILD OF MERCHANTS (2 souls): Costs of towers' special skills is now reduced. (15% cost reduction)
- MASTER ARCHITECTS (2 souls):All towers gain extra bonus damage. (10% additional basic attack damage)
- "Where's the matchbox?"
- "We got a short fuse!"
- "Ey, I can see my house!"
- "Gimme fuel!" (build)
- "Chocolate rain! Haha!" (Tar Bomb)
- "What do your goblin eyes see?" (Goblin Scout)
- "Geronimo!" (Paratroopers)
- The Paratrooper that drops onto the field of play is a Goblin Zapper, first seen in the Kingdom Rush level Ruins of Acaroth. However, updates of the first game have changed the enemy name to Goblin Sapper. It remains to be seen if this was an error, or if the Zapper in this instance is the mistake.
- "Gimme Fuel!"
- Part of a line from the song Fuel by Metallica.
- "What do your goblin eyes see?"
- A reference to the line "What do your elf eyes see?", spoken by the character Aragorn in the 2002 film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- "Chocolate Rain!"
- Song by Tay Zonday.