A dangerous cemetery full of zombies hungry for brains.
Enemies unfortunate enough to die close to this cemetery will be denied their rest and forced to rise as mindless zombies, wandering about and attacking foes until they rot or get destroyed.
Grim Cemetery can hold up to 5 Zombies at a time. The tower not only spawns Zombies by itself but also can raise humanoid enemies' corpses into them. Though they do not heal even when idle, any hit points lost will be replenished when the tower is upgraded.
Enemies with 500 or more HP are raised into sturdier Zombies: 100 (130) / 160 (208) / 225 (292) / 300 (390).
Creates a zone full of gripping hands, slowing enemies over it for 4 seconds.
|1||130 (110)||60%||15 seconds|
|2||130 (110)||30%||12 seconds|
**: It is bugged on mobile in that the speed factor is swapped between upgrades.
"The best supplement for gains"
Improves your zombies, making them stronger.
|150 (127)||300 (390)||7-13||None|
"Zombies love spicy tacos"
Every few seconds the next zombie will explode on death, dealing magic damage† to nearby enemies.
|Level||Cost||Instant Damage||Poison Damage‡|
†: The damage is incorrectly described on mobile as 60/120 damage.
‡: Poison damage is dealt over 3 seconds (3 damage per 0.33 second).
- WAR RATIONS (1 soul): With a full belly, Barracks units have improved health. (30% additional HP)
- GUILD OF MERCHANTS (2 souls): Costs of towers' special skills is now reduced. (15% cost reduction)
- MASTER ARCHITECTS (2 souls):All towers gain extra bonus damage. (10% additional basic attack damage)
- "Dead... walking."
- "Plants... bad."
- "Join us." (when built)
- "Do cardio!" (Zombie-X Muscle Gain)
- "The foulest stench." (Bloated Corpses)
- "Need a hand?" (Cold Grip)
- “Plants. . . Bad”
- A reference to the video game Plants Vs Zombies, In which you defend your house from hordes of zombies with mutant plant seeds.
- "Zombies love spicy tacos"
- Another reference to the Plants Vs Zombies series an Item the "Magic Taco" that has appeared in many PVZ games. In Plants vs Zombies 1 a zombie drops a taco in one of the levels after you beat it, In Plants vs Zombies 2 there's a magic taco with hot sauce that's the main plot of the game, Plants vs Zombies Garden warfare 1 & 2 both have modes in which players in the zombie team have to either find or steal tacos from the plants team in order to win.
- "The Foulest Stench"
- Lyrics from the song "Thriller" by Michael Jackson.
- "Do Cardio"
- Quite possibly a reference to "Rules to Survive Zombieland". Rule #1. Cardio.