- This article is about the enemy in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the tower in Kingdom Rush, see Sorcerer Mage.
Tricksters that play with magic. They ride huge golems and are able to polymorph their enemies with a flick of their wands.
Stormcloud Sorcerer Mages who ride their summoned Earth Elementals that sport high HP and armor, high area damage but low speed. The Sorcerers themselves have the irritating ability to polymorph your troops into low-HP enemy Sheep that cannot be blocked.
Due to these two abilities, High Sorcerers are very dangerous enemies that require magic towers to combat effectively, as they can easily destroy your barracks defences and let other enemies through.
Upon defeat, you will not have to fight the Sorcerer as the Earth Elemental breaks apart into rock pieces that crush him instantly.
- Max-level magic towers are essential at taking these down as they have huge amounts of health and high armor.
- The Specters Mausoleum deals magic damage that bypasses armor, and the Guardian Gargoyles can stall for a while thanks to good HP and armor. With the Possession Upgrade, it can turn the High Sorcerer against its allies, allowing them to deal high area damage to enemies, and even polymorph enemies into friendly sheep for you.
- Friendly Sheep will stand where they are and will attempt to "engage" enemies but cannot attack. They will give the original enemy's gold when killed.
- If a possessed High Sorcerer meets an enemy High Sorcerer and neither have their Polymorph ability on cooldown, both will turn each other into sheep, which removes two problems at once.
- Instant Kills can instantly remove them, which makes them extremely useful against these.
- Goonies can be used to make them waste their polymorph spell earlier and stall for a bit.
- If using barracks, place an offensive tower near the exit to catch any enemy sheep polymorphed from barracks. Do note that recently-transformed sheep will not be targeted by attacks for a few seconds.
- Asra's Quiver of Sorrow can remove their armor for your nonmagical towers to attack and her Onyx Arrows deal burst magic damage to soften them up. Spider Bite is also very effective against them.
- Oloch is another good option as he deals armor-piercing magic damage and his Seal of Isolation will teleport them backwards. Due to their slow speed, they will take a while to catch up during which the cooldown will be mostly over.
- Jigou can tank these for a very good thanks to high HP, decent armor, combat regeneration and Glacier Form's invulnerability, although you need to be careful of ranged enemies like Arcane Magus, Elven Ranger and Gryphon Bombardier while he is doing so.
- These enemies are the enemy form of the Sorcerer Mage from the first game, complete with both polymorphing power and elemental. They appear much older than their first appearance, sporting a grey beard rather that brown hair.
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|