"Trust our aim!"The Hunter Arbor is the level 1 Archer Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It replaces the Archer Tower from the previous games.
"Elven archers waiting to ambush any trespassers."
These archers fire a constant stream of arrows into enemy forces. They deal low damage, but their fire rate is still relatively high, and they can attack both air and ground units.
- This tower is best for range. If mages are not useful, then Hunter Arbor, which is archer, can help shooting enemies faster, since archers have the best fire rate.
- Master Shooter (1 star): Increases Archer attack damage. (3-6 damage)
- Treesinged Bow (1 star): Increases Archer attack range (by 10%).
- Obsidian Heads (2 stars): Archers deal maximum damage against unarmored targets.
- Elven Training (2 stars): Improves all Archer special abilities.
- Bloodletting Shot (3 stars): Archer attacks have a 15% chance of causing heavy bleeding.
- Trust our aim!
- Swift and steady!
- Hunting season begins!