Powerful witches able to create life from ice. There's no enemy they can't freeze.
Ice witches are enemies that use ranged magic attacks with 50% chance to freeze heroes and soldiers for 1 second, and can spawn an Apex Shard every 8 second if not blocked. Their freezing capability allows them to quickly clear the path for other troops, and their shard spawning creates more trouble by making a fast but weak magic resistant enemy.
Most notably, they give a rather absurd bounty of 50 gold for a 250 HP enemy, which gives even more incentive to remove them fast.
- Try to take care of them quickly before too many begin amassing on screen, otherwise you may get overwhelmed by Apex Shards. They also give a very high bounty for their HP which makes it important to remove them fast.
- With high magic resistance, try not to rely on mages too heavily in levels with them.
- If using barracks, pair them up with an archer or artillery tower to damage them. Artillery allows you to damage both the witches and shards, making them extra useful against witches.
- A single max-level Shadow Archers tower can quickly take out lone Ice Witches along with their spawned Apex Shards, making it very useful in some Heroic and Iron Challenges.
- The Bone Flingers' tendency to randomly target enemies in range ironically makes them great at dealing with Ice Witches, since they can target the Witch instead of the other enemies closer to the exit.
- Area-hitting Ultimate Spells are generally quite effective at killing groups of them along with any nearby summoned shards.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|