And so it came to pass... Ironhide Game Studio is born!
January 26, 2010: On this day, 3 friends got together, left everything else behind and created Ironhide Game Studio from scratch.
- "Founded in 2010 by three friends with a hunger for greatness and world domination ...just kidding :), the three of us shared a common passion for games, and only dreamed of being part of the industry, until we've got together and gave it a shot!
- Fortunately, we are still in the race and we're very optimistic about our future :). Enduring whatever comes our way, we will use all of our mental power to make games as great as we can. Needless to say, the Schwartz is strong with us!"
Ironhide Game Studio began with only three members, but has expanded considerably in the few years it has been operating. Their first games, Clash of the Olympians and Soccer Challenge World Cup Edition 2010 paved the way for their defining game Kingdom Rush, yet it was only a team of three people that made these games. By the time Kingdom Rush: Frontiers came around, Ironhide had 11 members, and in the summer of 2014 a total of 18 members were confirmed. As of August 2015 the studio consists of 21 members, confirmed by the community manager.
"Legend has it that when a tsunami hits the coast of some exotic, distant land, it was merely him deciding what kind of socks to wear. Master of the Dark Arts, no opponent has been able to look him in the eye without perishing in the most unpleasant of ways. When everything goes straight to hell, his calm and serenity remain steady as senior surgeon."
"The most fearsome man in the whole kingdom, his fists deliver waves of heavyweight nuclear explosions with deadly purposes. Imbued with unknown amounts of high voltage energy, his mere human origin is seriously questioned. His sublime mimicry skills roundhouse kicked the fearsome Shang Tsung out of the mirror spell ranks."
"Wanderer from the most remote wastelands, he has walked through the valley of the shadow of the dead and emerged untouched. His ability to wormhole-travel with his mind makes him a dreadful enemy. In blackest day, in darkest night, you'll probably find him in some old school SCUMM style pub, enduring gargantuan amounts of Grog. Great Scott!"
The Rest Of The Team
Juan Andrés Nin [bolin] @bolinuy
Agustin Mastalli [Agus] @agusmastalli
"Father of Dragons"
Gerson da Silva [Botch] @gers0ndasilva
Lead Game Designer
Ariel Coppes [arielsan] @arielsan
Ruben Garat [Ruben] @rgarat
Diego Lopez [Dilodart] @dilodart
Juan Pais [Pixelsoldier]
"One man army"
Esteban dal Monte [Esti] @esti_uy
Gabriel Artus [Artus] @gabriel_artus
Guillermo Amorin [Guille] @guillermoamorin
"The Code Father"
Matias Sniadower [Mati]
"the clasic´s herald"
Leandro Mesquita [Colo] @leanmesquita
"The Half Leprechaun"
Manuel González Larrauri @manugz95
"wolf in sheep's clothing"
Pablo Falero @kaizzum
"The Goblin King"
"the cat lady"
Previous MembersBruno de Leone [delebru] @delebru
"Jack of all trades"@laktarsis
Martin Chaparro [Chapa] @heavyinside
Franco Zucchi [Pencil]
- Main Website - http://www.ironhidegames.com
- Community Forums - https://forums.ironhidegames.com/index.php
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ironhidegames
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ironhidegames
- Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ironhidegames
- Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/ironhidegamestudio