"Winter is coming!"
Imprisoned at the icy northern mountains, this savage dire beast awoke from his slumber only to be controlled by Vez'nan's strings. The reckless monster now crushes his foes, doing his Master's bidding.
- Flings a frozen rock, dealing 35-65/88-163/158-193 damage to the enemy. Damage Area: 60
(The damage is incorrectly described on mobile.)
- Jigou exhales his breath and freezes all affected enemies for 3 seconds.
- Jigou starts to jump furiously shaking the ground, stunning and dealing 70/130/220 damage to enemies for 2/3/5 seconds. Damage Area: 180
- When Jigou's health is below 30%, he surrounds himself in an impenetrable barrier of ice for 3/6/9 seconds.
ICE ZONE (active, cooldown: 55 seconds) (1/3/5 hero points):
- Creates a zone full of ice, slowing enemies by 15%/30%/40%/60% of their speed for 5 seconds and dealing 15/30/150/260 damage.
- Constantly regenerates 3/5/6 HP per 0.2 second at Hero Level 1/5/10.
|Level||HP||Heal Rate (per 2s)||Damage (2.0s)||Armor||Respawn|
Tips and Tricks
Jigou fills the role of a tank tanking against big foes and sometimes dealing with them on his own. And Jigou can also fit in the role of a crowd controller, stunning and freezing large groups of smaller enemies.
- At level 10 Jigou heals 6 hp per 0.2 seconds. Jigou can also use his Glacial form to gain invincibility for 9 seconds while regenerating his hp.
- Frozen breath and Earth slam are great crowd controlling abilities. Earth slam not only stuns enemies for 5 seconds, but it also does 220 damage when maxed out. Frozen breath has a larger AoE but does no damage. Both abilities affect both ground and flying enemies.
- Ice ball will help against the majority of ranged enemies, thanks to its long range and high physical damage.
- Jigou is the slowest hero in Kingdom Rush: Veangence, meaning he can’t support multiple choke points.
- Even though Jigou attacks strongly he also attacks slow, lowering his overall dps against enemies.
- Use Jigou at your choke points so your towers are able to take out enemies while they’re frozen or stunned.
- Using Jigou in a lane where your towers are weaker will help against a majority of enemies.
- Jigou can tank fairly well against bosses like Bolgur and Gerald Lightseeker thanks to his glacial form and passive regeneration.
- Using magic towers as support for Jigou will help cover both weaknesses: Magic resistant enemies and enemies with armor. While Jigou's Ice ball will deal with the magic resistance, the magic towers will take care of the enemies with high levels of armor
- BACK TO BATTLE (1 upgrade point): Reduces the respawn time of Heroes. (10% respawn reduction)
- SPECIAL TRAINING (1 upgrade point): Thanks to a secret and intense training heroes level up faster. (25% extra XP gain)
- ULTIMATE POWER (1 upgrade point): All heroes' Ultimate skills now have their cool downs reduced. (20% CD reduction)
- SHIELD OF PROTECTION (2 upgrade points): Every basic attack inflicted to a hero has a small chance of dealing no damage. (10% chance to trigger)
- SECOND WIND (4 upgrade points): Heroes now have a small chance of instantly respawning. (10% chance to trigger)
- Winter is coming!
- Prepare for the ice age!
- Let it snow!
- Snow cone?
- (death) I feel... warm.
- "Winter is coming!"
- The famous motto of House Stark, one of the Great Houses of Westeros, from the Game of Thrones series.
- "Prepare for the ice age!"
- A quote uttered by the Dodo leader from the 2002 animated film Ice Age.
- "Let it snow!"
- Most likely a reference to the winter song "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" by Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne.
- "Snow cone?"
- A quote from the Abominable Snowman in the 2001 animated film Monster Inc.
- "I feel... warm."
- Possibly an alteration for the death quote of Barbarossa in the 2003 film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Jigou means, to come out of desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst in Japanese.
- Jigou is based on Yeti from Kingdom Rush.
|Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|