Joe Jenkins is not a regular occurring enemy, there is only one of him in the game. He does not spawn from a wave, instead, he must first be annoyed enough to enter the fray. Joe appears to be a simple farmer tending to his Sheep in the top left corner of the map. Like all Sheep in the series, they can be tapped on until they pop, an act which causes the farmer to shake his pitchfork. Pop all his sheep, and he will be overwhelmed with rage and power, and march onto the path.
Joe Jenkins not only has high HP and attack but will also summon two ovine-ninja Baa San to his aid. Joe can be brought into battle before even calling any of the waves.
When Joe fights against more that one unit, he will summon Baa San. He can also summon Baa San after a certain period of time if not blocked.
- He has a surprising amount of health and attack damage for what appears to be a farmer, so do not take him lightly. Place strong towers near the path he will take.
- Because the player can control when he enters the fray, try to do so only when there aren't any enemies coming from the top left entrance of the map.
- He will only summon Baa San after a period of time, so try to kill him before that happens.
- Instant Kills will work against him if they target him, as will Asra's Spider Bite.
- When he get possesed by Specters Mausoleum and summon Baa San during it, these Baa San will be on your side, but dont move and will attack any incoming enemies, just like barracks. Howerer these are not possesed and will be with you till they die.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|