Welcome to the Kingdom Rush Wiki
A guide to Kingdom Rush
, a tower defense game available on Flash, iOS, Android and Steam, developed and published by Ironhide Game Studio
. We now have a total of 568 pages and 35,704 contributions have been made. Online since 7th January 2012.
Consider visiting the Official Iron Marines Wiki
to learn more about Iron Marines
, Ironhide's other game!
- 31 January 2019: The Bittering Rancor mini-campaign is released for the Steam version of Kingdom Rush: Origins, with heroes Lynn and Bruce.
- 21 November 2018: Kingdom Rush: Vengeance is officially released on mobile devices.
- 17 October 2018: Kingdom Rush: Origins is released on Steam
- 17 July 2018: The next Kingdom instalment is officially named Kingdom Rush: Vengeance
- 14 June 2018: Ironhide Game Studios announces a Steam version of Kingdom Rush: Origins is being made.
- 19 January 2017: Ironhide Game Studios confirms a fourth Kingdom Rush title is to be released and in development.
- 25 July 2016 : Kingdom Rush Frontiers is released on PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam.
- 19 August 2015: The Forgotten Treasures mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 24 June 2015: The Endless Challenge Twilight Invasion is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins, with new heroes Lilith and Bruce.
- 22 April 2015: The Bittering Rancor mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 6 April 2015: After seventeen polls, A Hero Is Born comes to an end.
- 18 March 2015: The second Endless Challenge, Temple of Evil, is released for Kingdom Rush: Frontiers.
- 26 February 2015: The Hulking Rage mini-campaign is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 6 February 2015: The community created hero project A Hero Is Born is launched
- 20 January 2015: Curse of Castle Blackburn mini-campaign is released for iOS Kingdom Rush
- 22 December 2014: Endless Mode is released for Kingdom Rush: Origins.
- 20 November 2014: Kingdom Rush: Origins is released simultaneously for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.