MechaDwarves MK.9 are dwarves clad in slow-moving but very tough suits of powered armor. They are first encountered in Clockwork Factory.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Heavy powersuits operated by the best pilots of the empire. Capable of smashing whole armies with their strength.
MechaDwarves are armored dwarven walking mechs with drills and hammers. They are the first giant enemies (or second if you count the Stonebeard Geomancer's rock form) encountered in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance: slow but tough enemies with an area attack (80 physical damage, 12 seconds of cooldown). They look somewhat similar to the hero of the first Kingdom Rush, Hacksaw. Their HP is relatively low by the standard of giant enemies, but they're also very resistant to physical attacks, being made of metal.
Being mechanical enemies, when reduced to 0 HP by non-artillery or disintergration means, a MechaDwarf leaves behind a wreckage that can be repaired to 25% health (240/300/360/405 hp) by Smokebeard Engineers and lasts for a few seconds; their bounty is only awarded once enough time passes after their destruction for their wreckage to crumble, or when the Smokebeard Engineer repairing them is interrupted, causing the wreckage to explode immediately.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Magic towers work well against these enemies as they will ignore its high armor, and will be able to hit them a number of times thanks to the mech's slow speed.
- Blazing Gem excels at dealing heavy damage to these and Destructo-Ray will instantly remove them while giving gold.
- Defeating these with Artillery immediately causes them to break apart instead of becoming disabled. However, due to the low damage per second of most artillery, this is generally not recommended.
- Instant Kills are very useful against them, especially those that completely remove them such as Blazing Gem's Destructo-Ray, or Beresad's Obliterate. This bypasses the disabled wreckage state, preventing Smokebeard Engineers from reviving them and immediately gives you the gold.
- If using Barracks to stall them, make sure they are upgraded since the MechaDwarf has a damaging area attack. Having a magic tower nearby barracks is recommended.
- Keep Smokebeard Engineers away from them at all costs, as they can repair a disabled mech to around 25% HP should their repair attempt be successful. Should they become a target of an engineer, it is vital to interrupt the engineer to immediately destroy the mech.
- Consider using Asra for her Quiver of Sorrow's armor-breaking capability if your Archer towers are having trouble with these.
- Jigou can stall them for a long while (indefinitely at max level) if not attacked by other enemies thanks to his Yeti Blood giving him high enough regeneration in combat.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- MechaDwarf's death animation is similar to Hacksaw's.
- Bug: their area attack sometimes only deals no damage.
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush|
|Enemies||Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief • Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager • Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker • Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom • Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep • Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|Bosses||The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Enemies||Desert Thug • Dune Raider • Desert Archer • Sand Hound • War Hound • Immortal • Fallen • Executioner • Giant Scorpion • Giant Wasp • Giant Wasp Queen • Dune Terror • Sand Wraith • Lesser Efreeti • Anoobis • Jungle Spider • Jungle Matriarch • Spiderling • Savage Warrior • Savage Hunter • Witch Doctor • Earth Shaman • Spirit Shaman • Blood Trickster • Savage Zombie • Savage Brute • Gorillon • Poukai Rider • Poukai • Parasyte • Reaper • Mandrilos • Reaper Lord • Saurian Razorwing • Saurian Quetzal • Saurian Broodguard • Saurian Myrmidon • Saurian Blazefang • Saurian Nightscale • Saurian Darter • Saurian Brute • Saurian Savant • Shade Elemental • Shred of Darkness • Saurian Deathcoil • Gunboat • Greenfin • Redspine • Blacksurge • Deviltide • Bluegale • Bloodshell • Zombie • Ghoul • Bat • Werewolf • Abomination • Lycan • Ghost • Phantom Warrior • Jack'O Lantern • Vampiresa|
|Bosses||Nazeru • Quincon • Umbra • Leviathan • Vasile • Xyzzy|
|Enemies • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Enemies||Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi • Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger • Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider • Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Bosses||Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|