- This article is about the boss in Kingdom Rush. For the similarly named hero in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, see Oloch.
A feared and overconfident demon overlord, he eats hot coals for breakfast!
Moloch's modest health is helped by the dangerously fast time that he could walk to the exit. Other than Vez'nan, he is the only boss to possess an area instant kill attack (other bosses only have either area attack or instant kill); and he can use it on every unit (while Earth Elementals are immune to Vez'nan's). His path is very short, combined with his above average speed and ability to quickly clear units designed to stall him, he can easily overtake an unprepared player.
- He will only use his area instant kill when there are multiple (2 or more) enemies. Use this to your advantage and block him with Heroes and Earth Elementals. This attack is also tied to a cooldown, he will use it after about 2-3 regular attacks.
- Try to prevent his area instant kill by placing the hero (preferably at least medium armor and 500 HP) or Earth Elemental, one at a time. He can be stalled for a long time with a strong melee hero like Gerald or Hacksaw (preferably Level 10) and/or an Earth Elemental. It is best to keep the Elemental non-upgraded and upgrade him when he's about to die, which will heal him completely.
- If you do have soldiers, sell them and either leave the strategy point empty or buy a non-barracks tower.
- He walks very fast, compared to other bosses like J.T., Vez'nan, The Juggernaut, etc. Try to use towers for support if you need to.
- In Pandaemonium, Vez'nan's soul can be seen caged next to Moloch's throne.
- Moloch is the name of an ancient Ammonite god.
- It is implied that he may be Oloch's brother.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|