Mounted Avengers (Avengers on iPhone version) are Twilight Avengers mounted on fast-moving, giant stag beetles.
Mounted on giant beetles, these Avengers advance swiftly and relentlessly.
Mounted Avengers have very good damage, fast speed, the beetle's high magic resistance combined with high HP allowing them to sponge twice as much damage compared to a Twilight Avenger on foot. The sheer damage, numbers and blasting curse of Mounted Avengers force you to invest in archers, as they have the HP to shrug off Druids' stones.
When the beetle dies, the Twilight Avenger dismounts and continues on his path. For some reason, the Twilight Avenger cannot use the blasting curse until the beetle dies.
- Generally, you should attempt to defeat the beetles before it gets too close to the exit, as doing so will give you enough time to defeat the dismounting Avenger. To achieve this, stall it by stunning it with Clobber from a Weirdwood.
- As with enemies such as Worg Riders and Fallen Knights, archers in the front and mages in the back is the best way to defeat these enemies.
- Following on the last point, Arcane Archers can be useful if you like using mages. Just put a couple of Arcane Archers up front to lower their magic resistance so that the powerful mages can destroy the beetle and consequently the Avenger too.
- Instant kill such as Eldritch Doom can kill both the beetle and the Avenger in one shot.
- Spells such as Hunter's Mark, Sylvan Curse and other weakening or resistance, lowering spells can help kill these beetles more efficiently.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|