- This article is about the enemy in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the tower in Kingdom Rush, see Musketeer Garrison.
Skillful gunners. Able to deal with the most powerful menaces from an incredible distance with their top grade hunting rifles.
As Linirea's highly-trained marksmen, Musketeers are long range units that attack for high damage at a range and have an extremely long distance attack that deals incredible damage (Cooldown: 5 seconds). They can easily and quickly overwhelm barracks troops, goonies, and even heroes with relative ease, especially since they tend to appear in groups and hide behind more durable enemies like Footmen. Thankfully, they have weak melee damage, relatively low HP, no armor, and no magic resistance.
- It is imperative that you deal with Musketeers quickly as they can very easily destroy most barracks troops and squishier heroes with their long distance attack. High damage towers are a good option.
- Fully-leveled Dark Knights can tank their Sniper Shots if there are only a few of them due to having high armor and good HP, and the Musketeers deal physical damage.
- Artillery is a viable option thanks to their low HP and tendency to appear in groups with other enemies. The Melting Furnace can hit them along with the group, along with stunning them and thus stalling them before they reach in range of your barracks.
- Ultimate Spells that hit an area such as Asra's Toxic Rain, Jigou's Ice Zone, Doom Tank SG-11's Call of the Valkyrie and Beresad's Hellfire Shockwave are recommended if there's a huge group of them, as they deal enough damage to kill the group if maxed out.
- When in a pinch, you can use goonies to block them if there are two or less, since their melee attack is rather weak.
- In Denas's Castle, it is vital to keep these away from the Archdemon and remove them quickly, as they can target the Archdemon and deal hefty damage to it if not removed quickly.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|