- This article is about the tower in Kingdom Rush. For the enemy in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance, see Musketeer.
|“||Locked and loaded!||”|
The Musketeer Garrison is a Level 4 archer tower, with an insane range and decent damage per shot. Its abilities include the Sniper Shot, which can instantly kill any enemy regardless of armor, and the Shrapnel Shot, which deals splash damage to enemies in range. When compared to its counterpart, the Rangers Hideout, the Musketeer Garrison has a wider range and can take out even the toughest enemies with one shot, but deals less damage over time and has worse crowd control.
Patient, careful, and deadly accurate long-range deadeye shooters, with advanced weaponry.
Unlike other archer towers, Musketeers fire quite slowly, but in return, each shot deals very high damage and can reach very far.
Sniper Shot is one of the two instant kill abilities in the game, the other one being the Arcane Wizard's Death Ray. Though not guaranteed to kill the target, it can still prove handy, especially during Iron Challenges where Mage Towers are locked.
Shrapnel Shot is a fairly generic area-of-effect damage ability. Often underrated, it's actually quite reliable against masses of mid-level enemies, but also rather expensive.
Long range (*1.5 range) shot with increasing chance of instantly killing an enemy or dealing massive physical damage. If it fails, it deals extra damage equal to the insta-kill chance multiplied by the target's max HP in addition to basic attack damage. (Cooldown: 14 seconds)
Short range (*0.5 range) shot that blasts an area (96) with shrapnel, dealing explosive damage to all ground-based enemies within range. (Cooldown: 9 seconds)
It is a cluster of 6 grapes, dealing 10-40 / 20-80 / 30-120 area damage each.
Steam version's Shrapnel Shot is consisted of 5 grapes which deal 40/80/120 area damage each.
- 68% wider than Level 1 Archer Tower
- 47% wider than Level 2 Marksmen Tower
- 31% wider than Level 3 Sharpshooter Tower
- 18% wider than Rangers Hideout
The Musketeers are best for stemming the flow of a few, strong enemies, while the Ranger's Hideout is best used for hordes of weak enemies, like Bandits and Giant Spiders. They deal less damage/second than the Rangers Hideout but have superior range. This makes them very useful in lending support to other towers; place them in a location where their range reaches multiple choke points.
- DPS: 23.33 to 43.33 (average 33.33) | 19.13 to 35.52 on Steam (average 27.32)
- Total Cost: 570 G
- Cost Efficiency: 17.1 gold per point of DPS | 20.86 on Steam
- The Precision upgrade increases the base DPS by 10%: 25.66 to 47.66 (average 36.66)
- Salvage (1 Star)
- Marksmen Towers return 90% of value when sold. (Normally a rate of return is 60%.)
- Eagle Eye (1 Star)
- Increases Marksmen attack range (by 10%).
- Piercing Shots (2 Stars)
- Piercing shots ignore a portion of the enemy's physical armor. (1/4)
- Far Shots (2 Stars)
- Increases marksmen attack range (by 10%).
- Precision (3 Stars)
- Marksmen attacks have a chance of dealing double damage. (10%)
- "This is my boomstick!" (main)
- "Locked and loaded!" (main)
- "One shot...one kill..." (Sniper Shot)
- "Fire at will!" (Shrapnel Shot)
- "This is my boomstick"
- "One shot, one kill."
- A term used to describe the most efficient way of causing a death with a fire arm. A head-shot kills instantly, and you only need to use one bullet.
- "Fire at will!"
- A commonly used term to stop following procedure and use as much power and force as necessary to get the job done.
- The Musketeer Garrison is the only advanced tower across all three Kingdom Rush games that only has one related achievement instead of the usual two.
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|