- "Curses! The battle cracked the rapids' ice greatly reducing my dreadful army's size! We must show the northerners that my army remains strong nonetheless! Their village is within our grasp. Raid it, claim it, take whatever you can! Make them rue the day they stood in our path!"
|1||Nanoq Warbear x1||Glacial Wolf x25||Northern Wildling x25||615|
|2||Apex Stalker x5||Glacial Wolf x20||Northern Wildling x25|
Northern Huntress x10
|3||Ice Witch x12||Nanoq Warbear x5||Northern Wildling x10||1045|
|4||Northern Wildling x30|
|Nanoq Warbear x5||Northern Berserker x10||1160|
|5||Leap Dragon x20||Northern Wildling x45|
|6||Apex Stalker x8||Ice Witch x8|
Leap Dragon x10
|Northern Wildling x60|
|Northern Berserker x10||2115|
- Gold 1200
- Strategic Point x8
- Troll Mercenaries x3
- Goblirangs I x2
- Restriction Towers at all levels are allowed
|1||Nanoq Warbear x6||Glacial Wolf x25|
Apex Stalker x6
Northern Wildling x30
Leap Dragon x10
|Northern Wildling x43|
Ice Witch x5
Northern Berserker x10
|Northern Wildling x7||2405|
|Vikings mounted on dragons that can|
fly over enemies for a short time.
|Guardians of the spiritual world, they|
can revive fallen allies for a last
|Fallen warriors revived by magical|
forces, rose for their last battle.
HOLD THE DOOR (30 gems) Fend off the Draugrs.
- This level contains a few references to Game of Thrones. Arkuz refers to himself as the King of the North, a title given to several people over the course of the series.
- Also present is a large man holding a door. This and the subsequent Achievement is referring to the character Hodor and his origin story coming full circle as he holds the door.
- The Draugr first introduced in this level (though based on the mythical creatures of the same name) are an analogy to the White Walkers that plague the people of the North.
- When Arkuz is defeated, a ladder drops down from his dragon which he grabs on to before being flown away. This is similar to ladders being dropped from helicopters in many action films.
|Levels • Kingdom Rush|
|Main Campaign||Southport • The Farmlands • Pagras • Twin Rivers • Silveroak Forest • The Citadel • Coldstep Mines • Icewind Pass • Stormcloud Temple • The Wastes • Forsaken Valley • The Dark Tower|
|Elite||Ruins of Acaroth • Sarelgaz's Lair • Rotten Forest • Fungal Forest • Hushwood • Bandit's Lair • Glacial Heights • Ha'Kraj Plateau • Pit of Fire • Pandaemonium • Rotwick • Ancient Necropolis • Nightfang Swale • Castle Blackburn|
|Levels • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Main Campaign||Hammerhold • Sandhawk Hamlet • Sape Oasis • Dunes of Despair • Buccaneer's Den • Nazeru's Gates • Crimson Valley • Snapvine Bridge • Lost Jungle • Ma'qwa Urqu • Temple of Saqra • The Underpass • Beresad's Lair • The Dark Descent • Emberspike Depths|
|Elite||Port Tortuga • Storm Atoll • The Sunken Citadel • Bonesburg • Desecrated Grove • Dusk Chateau • Darklight Depths|
|Endless||Ruins of Nas'De • Temple of Ethereal Evil|
|Levels • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Main Campaign||Gray Ravens • The High Cross • Waterfall Trails • Redwood Stand • Royal Gardens • Gryphon Point • Rockhenge • Grimmsburg • The Crystal Lake • Neverwonder • The Unseelie Court • The Ascent • Arcane Quarters • Mactans' Retreat • Shrine of Elynie|
|Elite||Galadrian's Wall • Blood Quarry • Beheader's Seat • Duskwood Outpost • Duredhel Outskirts • Dwaraman Gates • Tainted Pit|
|Endless||Valor's Rest • Twilight Invasion|
|Levels • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Main Campaign||Vez'nan's Tower • Dwarven Gate • Corridors of the Old City • Kazan Mines • Golden Brewery • Clockwork Factory • Bolgur's Throne • Northerners' Outpost • Frozen Rapids • Northerners' Village • Dragons' Boneyard • Jokull's Nest • Otil Farmlands • Silveroak Outpost • City of Lozagon • Lightseeker Camp • Denas's Castle|
|Elite||Maginicia Shores • Anurian Plaza • Pond of the Sage • Breaking the Ice • Into the Mountains • The Frozen Throne • Back To The Rotten Forest • A Night In The Swamp • The Ancient Ghosts|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.