|"Go ahead, make my day!"|
This article is a Hero Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
- This article is about the hero in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the similarly named boss in Kingdom Rush, see Moloch.
Description[edit | edit source]
Oloch, the dark arts-trained demon, helped Vez'nan's escape from imprisionment in lieu for a share of his power. He now aids Vez'nan's campaign, biding his time to unleash his treacherous plan to turn the fact in his favor.
Oloch, the demon, always excelled in both learning and using the dark arts. A mage prodigy who constantly got shadowed by his older brothers. The resentment and jealousy grew inside him, consistently striving to gather more power and thus show them who’s the best.
He started looking for “alternative” ways to get into a position of prestige, that’s when he found out about my plans to finally escape imprisonment. A deal was struck, power was given and I, the Dark Lord, was now free. Yet, everything always comes with a price, and for this favor, I granted Oloch a position as one of the top servants of my cause.
However, his plans didn’t end there, this was but the beginning of something bigger and far more sinister. Oloch thinks he can plot to take my crown and proclaim himself the new Dark Lord... I do not care for traitors, but it will be amusing to see him try.
Skills[edit | edit source]
Primary[edit | edit source]
DUPLICATION (active, cooldown: 25 seconds) (4/4/4 hero points):
- Oloch makes two illusions of himself that attack enemies for 6 seconds.
Level Ranged Damage (1.5s) 1 10-20 2 16-48 3 24-72
MAGMA ERUPTION (active, cooldown: 25 seconds) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Casts an infernal spell that erupts 3/4/5 lava geysers, each geyser dealing 20/40/60 True Damage.
HELLISH INFUSION (active, cooldown: 20 seconds) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Oloch infuses up to 3 nearby towers for 6 seconds, giving them 10%/20%/30% extra damage.
DEMONIC BLAST (active, cooldown: 30 seconds) (2/2/2 hero points):
- Oloch summons a massive ball of fire and throws it at a target, dealing 60-180/120-360/180-540 magical damage
SEAL OF ISOLATION (active, cooldown: 30/27/24/20 seconds) (1/2/3 hero points):
- Moves a group of enemies* (max 10) back. Further upgrades increase the distance (15/25/35/45 nodes) and reduce the cooldown.
*: Excludes bosses.
Secondary[edit | edit source]
- When Oloch dies, he explodes, dealing 50/70/100 damage to nearby enemies. Damage increases at levels 5 and 10.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Level||HP||Heal Rate (2.0s)||Melee Damage (1.0s)||Ranged Damage (1.8s)||Armor||Respawn|
- Oloch deals magic damage both in ranged and melee.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
Oloch should not be used in melee, but should instead be used at a distance and behind barracks.
- Oloch needs to be micromanaged if you want to fully unlock his potential, make sure that he never engages in physical combat.
- Place Oloch behind barracks, preferably groups of orcs, because they come in threes, and enjoy him using his ability's to deplete and sometimes kill most of the stalled enemy's.
- Oloch can be more effective in high damage chokepoints, as few enemies get through, and therefore cannot effect oloch.
- Hellish Infusion only triggers when there are 2 nearby shooting towers at minimum the first time, then it works on loners later.
Range[edit | edit source]
- Scope: 320 in ranged
Related Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- BACK TO BATTLE (1 upgrade point)
- Reduces the respawn time of Heroes. (10% respawn reduction)
- SPECIAL TRAINING (1 upgrade point)
- Thanks to a secret and intense training heroes level up faster. (25% extra XP gain)
- ONE MAN ARMY (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their base attack damage. (15% extra damage)
- ULTIMATE POWER (1 upgrade point)
- All heroes' Ultimate skills now have their cool downs reduced. (20% CD reduction)
- IRON WILL (2 upgrade points)
- All heroes improve their maximum health. (20% HP increase)
- SHIELD OF PROTECTION (2 upgrade points)
- Every basic attack inflicted to a hero has a small chance of dealing no damage. (10% chance to trigger)
- SECOND WIND (4 upgrade points)
- Heroes now have a small chance of instantly respawning. (10% chance to trigger)
- "Wanna make a deal?"
- "Ohh damn, I'm too hot!"
- (death) "The clock ticks life away!"
- Oloch is the name of the iconic half-orc warpriest in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
- Several of Oloch's abilities are derived from previous Demon enemies in Kingdom Rush. The Infernal Combustion passive is a trait shared by all Demon enemies, Duplication is unique to the Demon Legion, and Demonic Blast comes from the fire throwing Flareon.
- Oloch may have ties to arcane magic as he has the ability to teleport enemies back down the paths like the arcane wizards in Kingdom Rush and his duplication is notably similar to Magnus Spellbane's who is also an arcanist.
- "Wanna make a deal?"
- Demons, particularly Crossroad Demons are known for making deals with humans. It is usually some kind of power or privilege, in exchange for the human soul.
- An Easter Egg found in the video game Mortal Kombat II. The face and voice of sound designer Dan Forden appears on the screen and says this phrase if the player performs a particular move. Making additional button presses during this brief pop-up unlocks a battle with a hidden character.
- A variation of "Smokin'!" The catchphrase of the titular character of the 1994 film The Mask.
- "Hot damn, I'm too hot!"
- Two sections in reverse from the song Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson. The original line is "I'm too hot, hot damn!"
- "The clock ticks life away!"
- Lyrics from the song "In the End" by American rock band Linkin Park.
Gallery[edit | edit source]