- This article is about the tower in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. For the enemy in Kingdom Rush, see Elder Shaman.
Bending nature to their will, these shamans wield the raw power of the elements as weapons. Their attacks can be as unstable as they can be fulminating.
The Orc Shaman also stuns enemies for .66 seconds when attacking.
Fills a zone with powerful healing roots. Allies over it heal over 4 seconds. (Cooldown: 16 seconds)
Requires 2 targets with below 50% of their respective HPs.
|1||130 (110)||20 HP|
|2||130 (110)||40 HP|
|3||130 (110)||80 HP|
**: It is incorrectly described as 30/50/80 HP on mobile.
"Stand under my umbrella."
Cast a meteor shower that deals magic damage in an area. (Cooldown: 20 seconds)
Requires 2 targets to activate.
|Level||Cost||Meteors||Damage per Meteor|
"Orc! Use Thunderbolt!"
Every attack now deals additional magic damage in a small area (Damage Area: 120).
This tower is the most damaging tower on a hit-by-hit basis, although the Blazing Gem at level 4, fully upgraded, is capable of dealing more damage per second. The massive attack power compensates for the slow recharge duration of 2.3 seconds. Static Shock grants this tower a slight degree of crowd control, which most mage towers are exceptionally deficient in. This tower is limited by its wide damage range, which limits this tower from achieving its intended purpose of achieving one-hit-kills. Oloch's tower damage boost is capable of massively increasing this tower's damage, making the two a lethal pair against physically armored enemies.
- RUNES OF POWER (2 souls): All mage towers have a slight chance of dealing double damage on each attack. (10% chance of double damage)
- GUILD OF MERCHANTS (2 souls): Costs of towers' special skills is now reduced. (15% cost reduction)
- MASTER ARCHITECTS (2 souls):All towers gain extra bonus damage. (10% additional basic attack damage)
- "Nature's my weapon."
- "Feel the wrath of nature!"
- "One with the storm!" (when built)
- "Get off my lawn!" (Healing Roots)
- "It's raining rocks!" (Meteor Shower)
- "Thunderstruck!" (Static Shock)
- "Orc! Use Thunderbolt!"
- A reference from the Pokemon series, A quote Pokemon Trainer Ash says to his Pokemon Pikachu in battle "Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!".
- "Stand under my umbrella"
- An infamous line from a song of singer Rihanna, "Umbrella".