The three Paragons collectively serve as the final boss fight in the main campaign of Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. Unlike typical bosses, the Paragon is not a single enemy, but three enemies that emerge from Denas's Castle successively to battle the Archdemon sent by Vez'nan. They are one of the very few enemies in the series to have both Armor and Magic Resistance.
After the last enemy has fallen in the final wave, Vez'nan will summon an 'old friend', an Archdemon that moves slowly towards the castle. A progress bar will appear at the top of the screen showing how close the demon is to the castle. King Denas will counter with his own surprise. A tiny knight emerges from the castle, and drinks a potion, transforming himself into the Paragon, a mighty knight big enough to take on the Archdemon and then some.
The Paragons may have the lowest HP of all bosses in the series (tied with Myconid) and move much more slowly, however they sport both Armor and Magic Resistance like the Sons of Sarelgaz, and you have to face off three of them one after another.
The Archdemon and the Paragon will slowly march towards each other, while enemies spawn continuously from all points. Towers and Heroes will target the Paragon, but will only do light damage. When the Paragon and the Archdemon meet, they will engage in melee combat. At this point, the Paragon will use a special attack that not only deals 1000 physical damage but knocks the Archdemon back and stuns it for 0.8 second (cooldown: 10 seconds). When the Paragon is channelling this attack, it can be interrupted by the Archdemon's slam, putting it on cooldown. In order to beat Denas's Castle, the player needs to defeat all three Paragons, after which all other enemies on the screen die and no longer spawn. The level officially ends when the Archdemon reaches the end of its path to enter the castle.
Paragon's basic attacks deal explosive area damage (damage area: 120).
- Paragons can be extremely hard to deal with. Their low HP for a boss is deceptive as they possess both armor and magic resistance. Note that their armor rating is higher, so mages are more efficient against them than archers and barracks.
- Shadow Archers can deal good amounts of damage to them, while Shadow Mark will cause it to take doubled damage for a short duration making it and other towers more effective at taking them down.
- Artillery is useful against the enemies that appear behind the Paragons, especially when it comes to hitting the Elven Rangers and Musketeers that can steadily whittle the Archdemon's health away.
- Asra can reduce a Paragon's armor to zero with 'Quiver of Sorrow', thus making it easier to deal with.
- Blazing Gems should be the most effective as long as the shots from coutryard cannons are put out quickly.
- Wicked Sisters and Goblin War Zeppelins can pile over paragons and stack a lot of damage due to being mobile shooters yet not barracks.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|