The Pirate Watchtower is a special tower that appears in Port Tortuga.
The Pirate Watchtower is manned by a pirate wielding a primitive firearm, dealing decent damage per shot but shooting very slowly (even slower than artillery until upgraded with Rapid Reload); while Parrot Bomber deals 20-40 area damage and is essentially a compact Dwarven Artillery with a somewhat different reload mechanism: since the tower uses parrots instead of cannons, the bombs do not need to be reloaded but instead have to be carried from the tower on top of the target; so enemies at close range can be bombed constantly while enemies far away will take a lot less damage. The tower's range is the same as Dwarven Bastion's; the longest in the game.
Improves the tower's attack speed upon by 30% each upgrade.
|Base||3.5s (Very Slow)|
|1||75||2.4s (Very Slow)|
Polly wants a cracker!
Trains parrots to deliver bombs that deal 20 to 40 damage. (Cooldown: 2.5 seconds)
|Level||Gold||Number of Parrots|
- 55% wider than Level 1 Archer Tower
- 38% wider than Level 2 Marksmen Tower
- 21% wider than Level 3 Sharpshooter Tower
- 10% wider than Crossbow Fort
- 21% wider than Tribal Axethrowers
- Same as Dwarven Bastion
- Shock and Awe (3 Stars): Artillery towers have a chance of stunning their targets on every attack.
- Avast ye, landlubbers!