A terror of unknown origin. Hunters from a faraway tribe voyage to try and hunt one.
Reapers deal very high damage, able to kill most soldiers with at most three swipes. Their magical resistance also makes them surprisingly durable. Worst of all, they almost always spawn in the middle of your kill zone when your soldiers are dead (because they have just hatched from them), allowing them to skim through your defenses, taking little damage.
- The best way to counter Reapers is to prevent them from spawning in the first place - Alric and Necromancer Towers are particularly effective since Parasytes cannot turn into Reapers when face-hugging Sand Warriors or Skeletons. The Knights Templar are also a good option, especially with their upgraded health, as they won't die easily from being face-hugged or attacked by Reapers. Make sure you provide firepower to support your men, since they cannot damage the Parasytes face-hugging them, and thus will inevitably die without outside help.
- To kill spawned Reapers, it is advisable to use Crossbow Forts with Barrage upgraded. The immense physical damage they deal will mow down Reapers extremely quickly.
- The Reapers in the Temple of Saqra aren't as deadly as the ones in the Lost Jungle, since they lose the advantage of spawning without being blocked.
- Only Reapers spawning from wave bubbles (in the Temple of Saqra) give gold.
- Reapers themselves are very similar to Xenomorphs from the Alien franchise, as both hatch from eggs and their young both use humans as hosts to grow an adult of the species.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|