|“||Bring it on!||”|
Believing that the price for Malicia and Mactans' victory is too high or too evil for them, these twilight elves changed sides at the last minute and offer their services to the player, showing that not all non-heroic twilight elves are incorrigible. They hold the line with ability damage and ranged attacks like Forest Keepers, but share the Bladesingers' armor and advantage in numbers.
The Renegade Post is never targeted by the Spider Goddess' tower destruction ability.
Life Stealer StrikeEdit
Attack that deals physical damage, healing the Renegade for half that amount. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
Renegades throw 2 daggers instead of 1 on every ranged attack. Costs 225 Gold.
Renegades reflect a percentage of all damage they're dealt to the enemy they are facing.
- The Renegades are average warriors capable of stalling weak to medium tier enemies and dealing a fair amount of damage, but they quickly fall to the enemies' overwhelming force when on their own. They are useful to help defend choke points and support other units and towers. Getting Life Stealer Strike III for them should be a priority as it instantly cures poison attacks and allows them to survive much longer, compensating their extremely low heal rate – 5 HP per second.
- As with Bladesingers, supporting Renegades with Forest Keepers is a good idea, as they can provide healing, a way to deal with grouped enemies and, last but not least, a good amount true damage.
- Renegades can deal True Damage with Blade Mail. Being on the front line, the reflected damage can be significant.
- Although the Renegades have ranged capability, which is further improved by Double Daggers, their ranged damage is not noteworthy, proving ineffective at killing enemies.
- Moon Forged Blades (2 stars)
- Soldier attacks deal 15% additional magic damage.
- Blessing of Elynie (3 stars)
- Soldiers have a chance of cheating death when dealt lethal damage. (Soldiers revive with full health when produced.)
- "Bring it on!"
- "No quarter!"
- "Wedge formation!"
- Lanys T'Vyl
- The "Can't touch this!" quote from the Blade Mail ability is a reference to the award-winning MC Hammer song with the same name released in 1990.
- The quote "No quarter!" is a war term where the victor takes no prisoners-
- The names of the soldiers are a reference to many fictional characters of video games and comics, which share similar themes of evilness, darkness or anti-heroism:
- Malekith is the name of two characters:
- A supervillain, the ruler of the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim, and the enemy of the superhero Thor in the Marvel Comics Universe.
- The Eternity King of Athel Loren, ruler of the Elves in Warhammer, and one of the major villains in the setting.
- Yondu is the name of a superhero in the Marvel Comics Universe, one of the founders of the superhero team "Guardians of the Galaxy".
- Malfurion is the name of Night Elf in Warcraft, known for spreading the use of druidism among the night elves. His full name is Malfurion Stormrage.
- Vaati is the name of a recurring antagonist of Link in the Zelda series.
- Zaknafein is the name of an Undead Drow, the famed weapon master of the House Daermon N'a'shezbaernon in the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Astos is the name of the evil king of the dark elves in the original Final Fantasy video game.
- Kaldorei is the name of the night elves in Warcraft, which means "Children of the Stars" in the native tongue of Darnassian.
- Lanys T'Vyl is the name of a demigoddess in the EverQuest franchise. She is known as the Daughter of Hate and is the goddess of envy.
- Jarlaxle is the name of a drow mercenary leader of the Bregan D'aerthe mercenary company in the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeon & Dragons.
- Menzoberranzan, the City of Spiders, is a fictional drow city-state in the world of the Forgotten Realms, a Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting.
- Traxex is the proper name of the Drow Ranger hero in the Warcraft III custom map Defense of the Ancients and its remake Dota 2.
- Grizz't is the combination of the names of Drizzt Do'Urden, a good drow ranger in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting, and Graz'zt, a recurring demon lord in Dungeons & Dragons.
- Malekith is the name of two characters:
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|