- "General! An ancient power has risen from eons of slumber and is commanding the desert tribes in an attempt to enslave the land once again. Face him at the Ruins of Nas'de and decimate his army!"
Waves in Ruins of Nas'de are procedurally generated using these enemies:
|Enemy||First wave possible||Points awarded (base)||Points growth|
|Giant Wasp Queen||28|
The miniboss in Ruins of Nas'de is the Anoobis.
Atop the great throne in the Ruins of Nas'de sits the self titled God King, who taunts you throughout the level much as egotistical bosses have done in the past. At his command are three different spells that can cause trouble for you in you are not prepared.
- The first is an Obelisk with glowing purple runes down the side. The obelisk will appear in a path and start spawning Fallen before disappearing.
- The second is a large pool of Quicksand, not unsimilar in appearance to the Sand Worm. Enemies that walk over the quicksand will disappear into it and pop up further along the path.
- The third is a Sand Cloak, where small groups of enemies will become partially transparent, with small clouds of sand around them, allowing them to move past towers and soldiers without being noticed.
Face an endless unrelenting enemy force and try to defeat as many as possible to compete for the best score!
Earn huge bonus points and gold by calling waves earlier!
- 'Nas'de' is an anagram of 'Sande', the first surname of Gonzalo Sande, one of the three founders of Ironhide Game Studio.
- It is also an anagram of 'Denas.'
- One of the enemy spawn points is a fully functioning metal ring from Stargate, similar to the one found in Sandhawk Hamlet.
|Levels • Kingdom Rush|
|Main Campaign||Southport • The Farmlands • Pagras • Twin Rivers • Silveroak Forest • The Citadel • Coldstep Mines • Icewind Pass • Stormcloud Temple • The Wastes • Forsaken Valley • The Dark Tower|
|Elite||Ruins of Acaroth • Sarelgaz's Lair • Rotten Forest • Fungal Forest • Hushwood • Bandit's Lair • Glacial Heights • Ha'Kraj Plateau • Pit of Fire • Pandaemonium • Rotwick • Ancient Necropolis • Nightfang Swale • Castle Blackburn|
|Levels • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Main Campaign||Hammerhold • Sandhawk Hamlet • Sape Oasis • Dunes of Despair • Buccaneer's Den • Nazeru's Gates • Crimson Valley • Snapvine Bridge • Lost Jungle • Ma'qwa Urqu • Temple of Saqra • The Underpass • Beresad's Lair • The Dark Descent • Emberspike Depths|
|Elite||Port Tortuga • Storm Atoll • The Sunken Citadel • Bonesburg • Desecrated Grove • Dusk Chateau • Darklight Depths|
|Endless||Ruins of Nas'De • Temple of Ethereal Evil|
|Levels • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Main Campaign||Gray Ravens • The High Cross • Waterfall Trails • Redwood Stand • Royal Gardens • Gryphon Point • Rockhenge • Grimmsburg • The Crystal Lake • Neverwonder • The Unseelie Court • The Ascent • Arcane Quarters • Mactans' Retreat • Shrine of Elynie|
|Elite||Galadrian's Wall • Blood Quarry • Beheader's Seat • Duskwood Outpost • Duredhel Outskirts • Dwaraman Gates • Tainted Pit|
|Endless||Valor's Rest • Twilight Invasion|