Saurian Darters (Darter on the mobile version) are Saurians wearing vests that allow them to teleport a short distance.
A rare breed of Saurian that can teleport by unknown methods.
Ground-based equivalents of the Rocket Riders from the original Kingdom Rush, Saurian Darters can potentially be the most irritating and potentially dangerous enemies. Health-wise, they are relatively easy to take down, but their teleport ability allows them to bypass soldiers and towers and cross unscathed to the exit. Plan strategically, and use your reinforcements wisely!
- Saurian Darters are unable to teleport close to the exit. Make sure you have soldiers placed over the exit paths to ensure none slip through.
- Like Rocket Rider on the original game, it is wise to attack it immediately once they enter the stage. They can teleport more than once unlike Rocket Riders so after they teleport once(they receive only half a damage when they teleport, and they always teleport after they are hit once, no matter how high the damage is), it is critical to put a single, concentrated, and heavily damaging attack output to prevent them from escaping.
- Battle-Mecha T200 with Wasp Missile upgrade is helpful because they have unlimited range. Additionally, it can also be stunned when upgraded with Shock and Awe, preventing them from teleporting.
- A very effective strategy to deal with them is to pay attention to their teleporting distance and bear it in mind; when you see an incoming wave of darters, place reinforcements the same distance from your main choke point. As they always teleport after they are hit once no matter how high the damage is, your reinforcements will trigger all darters to teleport right into the fray that is your main choke point.
- While they may not count as spellcasters in mobile, they do in Steam.
|Kingdom Rush - Enemies|
|Goblin • Orc • Shaman • Ogre • Gargoyle • Shadow Archer • Dark Knight • Wulf • Worg • Golem Head • Goblin Zapper • Orc Champion • Worg Rider • Forest Troll • Hobgoblin Chief|
|Bandit • Brigand • Marauder • Giant Spider • Spider Matriarch • Spider Hatchling • Raider • Pillager|
|Troll • Troll Champion • Troll Chieftain • Yeti • Rocket Rider • Dark Slayer • Son of Sarelgaz • Troll Pathfinder • Troll Breaker|
|Demon Spawn • Demon Lord • Demon Hound • Demon Imp • Skeleton • Skeleton Knight • Necromancer • Magma Elemental • Husk • Noxious Creeper • Mutated Hatchling • Tainted Treant • Swamp Thing • Rotshroom|
|Zombie • Giant Rat • Wererat • Fallen Knight • Spectral Knight • Abomination • Werewolf • Lycan • Black Hag • Sheep|
|Demon Legion • Flareon • Gulaemon • Cerberus|
|The Juggernaut • J.T. • Vez'nan • Sarelgaz • Gul'Thak • Greenmuck • The Kingpin • Ulguk-Hai • Moloch • Myconid • Lord Blackburn|
|Kingdom Rush: Origins - Enemies|
|Gnoll Reaver • Gnoll Burner • Gnoll Gnawer • Hyena • Perython • Gnoll Blighter • Ettin • Twilight Harasser • Gnoll Catapult • Gnoll Warleader • Twilight Brute • Blood Gnoll • Blood Ogre • Ogre Magi|
|Sword Spider • Satyr Cutthroat • Satyr Hoplite • Webspitter Spider • Gloomy • Twilight Scourger • Scourger Banshee • Bandersnatch • Redcap • Twilight Avenger • Boomshroom • Munchshroom • Fungus Breeder • Zealot • Bunny • Blood Servant • Screecher Bat • Mounted Avenger|
|Razorboar • Twilight Evoker • Twilight Golem • Cloud Stalker • Spiderbrood • Twilight Heretic • Son of Mactans • Arachnomancer • Drider|
|Shadowspawn • Devourer • Dark Spitter • Shadow Champion|
|Hi-Hi Enha • Malicia • Spider Goddess • Bram the Beheader • Baj'Nimen the Hateful • Godieth|