| "By the light of the moon!"|
This article is a Tower Stub. You can help Kingdom Rush Wiki
by expanding it and adding more information to it.
"Hunting season begins!"The Sentinel Arbor is the level 3 Ranged Tower in Kingdom Rush: Origins. It replaces the Sharpshooter Tower from the previous games and is upgraded from the Watcher Arbor.
"Sentinels not only have the best bows and arrows, but they also come in threes!"
- 25% wider than the Level 1 Hunter Arbor
- 12% wider than the Level 2 Watcher Arbor
- Same as Crossbow Fort from Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
- They have a really fast fire rate compared to other archer towers. Although their damage per attack doesn't sounds much, their fast fire rate really helps them balance their damage per second compared to other towers.
- Use it near enemies that are not resistant to physical damage. The upgrade Obsidian Heads helps against non-armored targets greatly.
- Using Hunter Arbor near fast enemies isn't recommended, since some arrows will miss them. Instead, use mages or stall the enemies with barracks soldiers or reinforcements.
Level 4 Upgrades
- Master Shooter (1 star): Increases Archer attack damage. (6-12 damage)
- Treesinged Bow (1 star): Increases Archer attack range (by 10%).
- Obsidian Heads (2 stars): Archers deal maximum damage against unarmored targets.
- Elven Training (2 stars): Improves all Archer special abilities.
- Bloodletting Shot (3 stars): Archer attacks have a 15% chance of causing heavy bleeding.
- Trust our aim!
- Swift and steady!
- Hunting season begins!