Soul Impact is the second major spell in Kingdom Rush: Vengeance. It replaces Rain of Fire in the Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, and Thunderbolt in Kingdom Rush: Origins. Soul Impact isn't accurate, like Rain of Fire in the original game, so you must place them directly on the enemy. Similarly, Soul Impact has a long cooldown (70 seconds) reducing its effectiveness until it is upgraded.
Impact deals area damage (area: 115) and Spectre deals damage to single targets.
|Level||Impacts||Damage Per Impact|
|Tornado of Souls||6||25-55|
- EXTRA IMPACTS (2 souls): When the spells cast, adds an extra impact near the place the first one hit.
- CALL OF THE DAMNED (3 souls): After the impact, releases 2 spectres that chase and deal 7-22 damage each.
- FEAST OF THE DAMNED (1 soul): Each enemy killed by this spell reduces the cool down for the next cast by 2 seconds.
- SOUL ECHOES (3 souls): After the impact ends, there is a 25% chance of it striking again in the same place.
- TORNADO OF SOULS (5 souls): When the spell is cast, 2 extra impacts will fall across the battlefield.