|“||Ashes to ashes!||”|
The Sunray Tower is a special tower only available in Level 9, the Stormcloud Temple. It utilizes up to 4 Sunray Sorcerers to fire a single, concentrated solar beam at any one enemy, ground or air alike. The beam can be activated by selecting the tower or pressing 4, then clicking on the appropriate unit with the mouse.
The Sunray Tower is unavailable on the iOS and Android versions, due to its high resource demands (Shop). It has a similar function to the Shrine of Regnos introduced at a much later date in Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, however the Sunray Tower deals single-target damage, while the Shrine of Regnos deals damage in an area.
It is a tower that charges the sun rays via Sunray Sorcerers, and then retains that energy until it is needed to fire.
When used, it will instantly fire at a single enemy, dealing magic damage (true damage on Steam). The damage depends on the number of Sunray Sorcerers present. Each sorcerer costs 100 Gold to recruit; and in addition to that, recruiting a Sorcerer will instantly recharge the tower. The tower cannot target empty spaces.
|1||75-125||19s (20s on Flash)|
|2||125-175||16s (17s on Flash)|
|3||175-225||13s (14s on Flash)|
|4||225-275||10s (11s on Flash)|
- The player should use the Sunray Tower shots only on big and/or problematic foes like Dark Slayers, Yetis, Rocket Riders and J.T, to make matters easier.
- The upgrades should be used wisely. A skilled player can upgrade the Sunray Tower immediately after using it, which recharges it instantly.
- One should get the tower into play quickly - even if only a single sorcerer is purchased, that's some extra firepower that will certainly come in handy.
- The beam fired by the tower is identical to the Arcane Wizard's Death Ray, only yellow/orange rather than purple.
- The crystal on top of the tower is most likely the Solar Heat Quartz that was used long ago to stop The Winter Queen from taking over Linirea.
- This tower bears a slight resemblance to the Level 4 Blazing Gem, with a different color scheme and tower design.
- The tower's crystal also looks like an orange version of the Tear of Elynie; Vez'Nan and Lord Malagar's weapon of choice and the main focus of Kingdom Rush Origins.
- "Ashes to ashes!" (identical to the Sorcerer Mage)
|Towers • Kingdom Rush|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Rangers Hideout • Musketeer Garrison • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Holy Order • Barbarian Mead Hall • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Arcane Wizard • Sorcerer Mage • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • Big Bertha • Tesla x104|
|Special||Sylvan Elf Hall • Sasquatch • Sunray Tower|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Frontiers|
|Standard||Archer Tower • Marksmen Tower • Sharpshooter Tower • Crossbow Fort • Tribal Axethrowers • Militia Barracks • Footmen Barracks • Knights Barracks • Assassin's Guild • Knights Templar • Mage Tower • Adept Tower • Wizard Tower • Archmage Tower • Necromancer Tower • Dwarven Bombard • Dwarven Artillery • Dwarven Howitzer • DWAARP • Battle-Mecha T200|
|Special||Legion Archer • Mercenary Camp • SCUMM Bar • Pirate Cap • Spear Maiden • Dwarven Bastion • Dwarf Hall • Pirate Watchtower • Shrine of Regnos • Dark Forge|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Origins|
|Standard||Hunter Arbor • Watcher Arbor • Sentinel Arbor • Arcane Archers • Golden Longbows • Defender Barracks • Warden Barracks • Ranger Barracks • Bladesinger Hall • Forest Keepers • Mystic Dais • Arcanist Dais • Eldritch Dais • Wild Magus • High Elven Mage • Stone Circle • Boulder Circle • Menhir Circle • Arch-Druid Henge • Weirdwood|
|Special||Awok Hut • Gryphon Rider • Faery Dragon Aerie • Gnome Garden • Dragon Nest • Young Beresad • Renegade Post • Bastion|
|Towers • Kingdom Rush: Vengeance|
|Standard||Shadow Archers • Orc Warriors Den • Infernal Mage • Rocket Riders • Dark Knights • Melting Furnace • Specters Mausoleum • Goblirangs • Bone Flingers • Elite Harassers • Orc Shaman • Grim Cemetery • Rotten Forest • Blazing Gem • Deep Devil's Reef • Wicked Sisters • Swamp Thing • Goblin War Zeppelin|
|Special||Troll Mercenaries • Spider Nest • Caravan|