- This is his basic attack. The Black Corsair throws an explosive keg that deals 80-100 area damage.
- Throws a depth charge that floats on water. Any enemy touching a depth charge takes 280 damage. Deviltides hopping from sharks to land might vault over the depth charges. Each one lasts for 30 seconds or until detonated. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
Tips and TricksEdit
- His attacks are not affected by the Shock and Awe upgrade.
- He is not targetable by enemies, which makes his high armor useless.
- "All aboard!"
- "Batten t' hatches!"
- "Full sail ahead!"
- Oddly, the Black Corsair says "Full sail ahead", even though his boat appears to be steam-powered.
- The way The Black Corsair held his sword when sailing his ship is a reference to how Blackbeard sailed his ship in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- The Black Corsair is based on a novel of the same name by Emilio Salgari. It tells the tale of the pirate Emilio Roccanera in the Caribbean on a quest to avenge his brothers.
- In the level description, a group is mentioned called the "Corsair Brotherhood" that helped to vanquish the Deep Devils in the past, along with Linirean Royal Fleet. The Black Corsair might be related to the group in some way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.