- This is his basic attack. The Black Corsair throws an explosive keg that deals 80-100 area damage.
- Throws a depth charge that floats on water. Any enemy touching a depth charge takes 280 damage. Deviltides hopping from sharks to land might vault over the depth charges. Each one lasts for 30 seconds or until detonated. (Cooldown: 6 seconds)
Tips and TricksEdit
- His attacks are not affected by the Shock and Awe upgrade.
- He is not targetable by enemies, which makes his high armor useless.
- "All aboard!"
- "Batten t' hatches!"
- "Full sail ahead!"
- Oddly, the Black Corsair says "Full sail ahead", even though his boat appears to be steam-powered.
- The way The Black Corsair hold his sword when sailing his ship is a reference to how Blackbeard sailed his ship in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.